Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Missing Person: Priscilla Delzell

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Missing Person: Priscilla Delzell

My fishing friends...I need your help. My wife is missing since Thursday morning around 11am. Please review this information and help us create awareness. We will find her if we spread the word.
    https://www.facebook.com/SearchForPriscillaDelzell

Thanks for helping us spread the word.

Can't go fishing again until I find her.

Mojave River Angler

That is really strange. Hope she shows up soon.
    DR

hmm good luck hope shes ok

I hope that she is found safe and your family is reunited soon!
    Last edited by 5150fishn; 07-22-2013 at 09:35 AM.

To the Top... Lets get her found asap!!! Spread the word ... Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

I'm in Hesperia, I'll certainly keep my eyes open. Prayer sent for positive ending.

our prayers are with you

The only thing worse than the LEO's handling of the case are the morons on facebook with their little conspiracy theories, who never knew your family, but decided to inject themselves into the ordeal, out of a need for validation of their own inflated sense of self-importance. May they choke on their own spit and DIE. I'm really sorry for your loss, it's bad enough to lose a family member, but to have the cops serve you with a warrant, then ransack your home, and terrorize a grieving family, then all the gossip, with complete strangers pointing fingers at you guys is just depressing.. None of those twittering/tweeting imbeciles ever thought that maybe, JUST maybe, her medication caused disorientation, and exposure was the actual COD? If only those facebook whores would just spend just ONE week building critical thinking skills instead of clucking like a bunch of smelly fat ugly hens, they'd learn that gossip is disgusting as hell, and does nothing to help ANYONE.

sorry for the rage post.. I'm really really sorry you guys had to go through this. My condolences go out to you guys, I know what it's like to be accused of something heinous.

Man I am so sorry for your loss and the terrible experience you had with law enforcement. I really miss the days when law enforcement were considered gentlemen with intelligence and regard for the public. Its a bad combination today when you take someone who barely graduated high school, run them through an academy because they have no capacity for higher education whatsoever, and then give them a gun and a badge and a misplaced sense of authority.....And in the end, they cover up their mistakes through their "brotherhood"....

Seen it for years, and I have never been in trouble with the law.

I hope those responsible for turning your life upside down and frightening your children are exposed and hammered hard.