Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Missing Person: Priscilla Delzell

Checked the Facebook page

Search for Priscilla Delzell
    7/29/13
    Saturday we cleared a 3 mile radius of the desert around Barstow, basically ruling out the possibility that Priscilla was overcome by heat or left incapacitated by someone there. Sunday the family attended church and then considered which ways to continue the search. Right now we think YOU are our greatest asset in locating Priscilla. One of you will see her or discover where she is. If she is in a hospital HIPAA laws prevent them from disclosing her location. She could literally have been admitted to a hospital and no one could tell us without her conscious authorization. Not everyone working at that location is bound by those laws. Maybe you know and can share the situation with them. We just want to know that she is OK. Share this with everyone you know in every forum available to you. Thank You

Lisa N Stephen Miller The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) was passed by Congress to address many healthcare issues. HIPAA’s Privacy Rule establishes patient privacy rights and controls through standards for how to use and protect patient information.

This privacy rule essentially prohibits using or disclosing protected health information except as the rule stipulates. It is intended to protect the rights of consumers and provide ways for the consumer to authorize the access to private medical information. Protected Health Information or “PHI” is any health information that could potentially identify an individual and that information is maintained or transmitted in any form.

Exceptions permitted to this rule include individual consents or authorizations and certain public health or public policy goals.

Because of the privacy provisions of HIPAA, many health care providers may be reluctant or refuse to make PHI available to law enforcement, even if it is sought to aid in a missing person investigation.

Thanks for all your prayers, good thoughts and helping to boost awarness. We still have not found her and have no new leads. We have run out of ideas and have been considering a private investigator. We are not getting much help from the sheriff so it is all on us. My 11 year old really needs for his mom to come home soon...and I really need her...she really is the better half. I just pay the bills.

MRA

Still no leads folks. Please keep your eyes peeled. She could show up just about anywhere. This is taking a huge toll on the family and we really need your prayers.

MRA

Quote Originally Posted by Mojave River Angler View Post
    Still no leads folks. Please keep your eyes peeled. She could show up just about anywhere. This is taking a huge toll on the family and we really need your prayers.

MRA
    Thanks for the reminder will keep looking. Hope I see her.

Checked out the facebook page for an update and this is what I found.
    Doesn't sound like they have a clue where she is and are digging into the family.
    Hope this all ends well and she is found fine.

Search for Priscilla Delzell
    August 21.From Bad to Wrose Today the San Bernardino County Sheriff exectuted a serach warrant on my property. They ransacked the house and took EVERYTHING that had to do with our effort to find Priscilla. All of my contacts and serach records with maps and...well EVERYTHING. They took the entire family's cell phones, all of the comptuers including the ones my daughter needs to do her schooling, the hom...e computer John needs to do job searches. They took every kind of anything that is memory related...cameras, video cameras, tablets, Ipads, spare hard drives CD/DVDs flash drives...it's all gone (and just for spite they took the XBOXES). We no longer have any way of communicating even with each other. Fortunately my truck wasn't here...they would have impounded that...and we were already short on vehicles. So.........................they have effectively cut me off from searching for my wife. It is now up to you, my friends, to continue the effort. Since this FB page has been determined by the SBC Sheriff to be interfearing with their investigation it is only a matter of time until they "deal" with it. So I need for someone to establish another means of communication for locals to continue to distribute flyers and create awareness. If you need to talk to me you can email me or stop by. It may be a while before I can respond to anything since I have no means at home to do that now.
    When I called the sheriff for help 5 weeks ago they sent out an officer to take a report. TODAY they sent out 12 cars to execute a warrant...imagine if those kind of resources had been dispatched when I asked for help. Priscilla would probably be home. So I'm beggning now...I need your help. Please help me find her. Your tax payer dollars are going to be spent on trying to find a way to prosecute me. We can't get totally distracted with that and forget what matters most. FINDING HER. Could you spend a little time or a little money and help? PLEASE!

Sad story... Hope it ends well for the family... Prayers sent.
    Last edited by jaggerbub; 08-23-2013 at 03:56 PM.

Still nothing on where she might be and after they executed the search warrant we hired legal counsel. Needless to say...I can't say much more. Sorry. Please keep your eyes peeled. We need for her to come home or contact someone to let us know she is ok.

MRA

so what happened?? any updates??

Priscilla's body was discovered in the desert not far from our home this past Sunday and identified via dental records yesterday. The initial report is that she died of natural causes. I understand that you will have a lot of questions...as we do. Please respect our desire for privacy. Keep your comments respectful. We will share more details at a later date.
    https://www.facebook.com/SearchForPriscillaDelzell

Just pray for me and my kids...please.
    Carl

RIP Priscilla. Prayers sent to your family.
    DR

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast