Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/15/07 **FNN BOYZ @ CORONADO'S**

way to go guys...sashimi looks great..thanks for the report

Thanks for the invite Kev. Had a blast fishing with you guys. It was nice meeting all of you. We have to fish down south more often! Got some great tips from Funjunkie (Joe) on how to prepare Bonito. The man has a $600.00 fillet knife. Enough said. It was a great trip. See you guys out in the water soon.

lol i love the pics. that was a great trip A LOT OF FUNA, DANNY GOOD TO MEEET YOU your a coool guy, to bad none of our crew got a yellow. i tihnk it was rons gift lol. well we are going to go on the same bait tomorrow and we will get them ok. i plan on at least two each. sense there will only be like 30 people. so any ways here some pics from the trip.

mike is the man, thanks mike.

As always, great fishing with everybody. Pleasure meeting and fishing with you too Danny.

I was really hoping that one of us would hook into a yellow. Cant blame us for not trying. We had the whole water column covered. Danny working the top with LC, Kevin on the bottom with a dropper loop, Terry with a butterfly jig, and the reat of us flylining bait while fighting for space on the stern. Towards the end, Bob even bit off the head of sardine to bring us luck. Thanks Bob.

Thanks Kevin and Joe takng time for pictures and posting report. Thanks everyone for driving down to SD, even though some of us drove a tad bit over the speed limit to get there in time(CMH). To be young and fearless. I used to be like that too.... while back.... lol

So whats he plan for next week? Im kinda getting burnt out for combat fishing. How about a nice calm outting of bottom fishing and beer drinking?

I'M DOWN. oh wait.. it's my little girls' birthday party. How about friday or Sunday?

sunday it is.... oh wait, you mean fising or beer drinking????

i cant make it on friday, fishing that is. lets go up north. captain hooks. ahola spirit. 3/4 day. i heard that the captain used to run the long range boat excel but grow up around that area.

Mike, how about a nice simple, Berth 55 chill session?
    3/4-day on the Native Sun.

K-kun, will that work for you? Need a ride?

Kev, you will be praying for us on Sunday.......aren't you??
    (A subtle effort not to let Mrs. Kev use the trump card...)

FJ74

Congrats on putting together a great outing! Looks like the fish cooperated a bit too!

I'm a little surprised at seeing 55 anglers on the boat though...but then again, so long as the YT (and remote possiblity of tuna) are out there, I guess that explains it.

That picture of eating the sardine is disturbing. Yikes!

See all you guys around, and hopefully I can convert some of you into trout anglers this season!

Joe. Mrs. K3v, is not bothered by me fishing up North. (She thinks that b'cuz it's a northern landing there will be a chance at salmon). and she is a salmon-addict.

Sansou - Yes Bob is a disturbing individual to say the least. And good luck with the freshwater conversion. I'm a saltist.

Kev you sure that was bird ***** and not someone else pre ejaculating from all the fishing excitement...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like an awesome day guys....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast