Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What next !

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
    AND he fly fishes with Powerbait.

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Now we have the marathon bomber suspects photo on the front cover of the Rolling Stone magazine looking like a glamorous rock star, don't know what to think about that
    The only spotlight should be the one shining on his guilty verdict. The stuff most here are talking about is only given by the American public. We have no one to blame but ourselves. The marathon bomber is a criminal with terrorist motivations. That still makes him a criminal who needs to be stopped. How he's stopped may be subject to debate, but it should be a given that he's stopped. Media has for a long time tried to use anything to sell that media. We shouldn't be shocked. We shouldn't even let it bother us. We should make sure he is prosecuted properly. That should be the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by pcuser View Post
    The only spotlight should be the one shining on his guilty verdict. The stuff most here are talking about is only given by the American public. We have no one to blame but ourselves. The marathon bomber is a criminal with terrorist motivations. That still makes him a criminal who needs to be stopped. How he's stopped may be subject to debate, but it should be a given that he's stopped. Media has for a long time tried to use anything to sell that media. We shouldn't be shocked. We shouldn't even let it bother us. We should make sure he is prosecuted properly. That should be the end of it.
    I agree with that.

The only spotlight should be the one shining on his guilty verdict.
    Nah I disagree I kinda Think this spot light also fit him well Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Red Spotlight.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	42002

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    I agree with that.
    Thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingTube View Post
    Nah I disagree I kinda Think this spot light also fit him well Click image for larger version. 

Yeah much better.

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingTube View Post

Yes it does. However, it wasn't available when they went to press. I only remember previously seeing the one that was on that cover. I think it was the only one out there. It certainly was the only one I ever saw. Your picture was only released because of the outcry at the Rolling Stone cover. Hard to criticize if that's the case...

Yes it does. However, it wasn't available when they went to press. I only remember previously seeing the one that was on that cover. I think it was the only one out there. It certainly was the only one I ever saw. Your picture was only released because of the outcry at the Rolling Stone cover. Hard to criticize if that's the case...
    You are kidding right? Do you really think that picture would have fit Rolling Stone's agenda? Yes they have an agenda that is the only reason they would have used a "rock star" picture for that piece of ****! One could only imagine what that agenda is though, maybe when they put Charlie on the front page years ago they sold a crapload of magazines, some bright punk that works there decided it worked once let's try it again. Big time OOPS! Cause the backlash is strong and the end result might be a one time bump in circulation but the end result will be negative, at least I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    You are kidding right? Do you really think that picture would have fit Rolling Stone's agenda? Yes they have an agenda that is the only reason they would have used a "rock star" picture for that piece of ****! One could only imagine what that agenda is though, maybe when they put Charlie on the front page years ago they sold a crapload of magazines, some bright punk that works there decided it worked once let's try it again. Big time OOPS! Cause the backlash is strong and the end result might be a one time bump in circulation but the end result will be negative, at least I hope.
    As I said, the picture FlamingTube put up was only released yesterday or the day before. It doesn't matter what agenda anyone had if that was the only picture available... As for the Charles Manson picture, I was alive then and it wasn't a rock star picture and it wasn't seen as exploitative. It was simply a story of a sick and sad individual who caused horrific crimes to be committed. Get your facts straight....

As I said, the picture FlamingTube put up was only released yesterday or the day before. It doesn't matter what agenda anyone had if that was the only picture available... As for the Charles Manson picture, I was alive then and it wasn't a rock star picture and it wasn't seen as exploitative. It was simply a story of a sick and sad individual who caused horrific crimes to be committed. Get your facts straight....
    You continue to expose your agenda. The point of my response is that Rolling Stones magazine intentionally posted a provocative magazine cover to stir **** up! There is no other reason for it other than the editors and writers joined each other in a copulation of their minds and made a dumbass decision to make a couple extra bucks.

Tell me the reason and explain the purpose to use that pic as the magazine cover. Is you're point that if they had this recent picture that was released by a pissed off cop that they would have used it? You are beyond gullible if that's what you believe.
    Last edited by seal; 07-19-2013 at 06:45 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast