Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Palm spring fishing ?

Default Palm spring fishing ?

any locations to fish close to palm springs ? going for 7 days with my family and would like some info , thanks !

no one can help ? considering hemet, little lake, or salton sea, but dont know anything about them

Find a golf course pond and you will have the time of your life. use a weightless senko and you will get a bite almost every time you cast.

Quote Originally Posted by esteban1t View Post
    no one can help ? considering hemet, little lake, or salton sea, but dont know anything about them
    Your about a more than 1 hour away from Diamond Valley Lake outside of Hemet, I-10E to 74 South. Just about a couple miles form the lake, on Sanderson Ave, stop by Last Chance B&T to get gear and lake info, rental boats are 50 percent off on Weds at DVL. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by GdHkSet1 View Post
    Your about a more than 1 hour away from Diamond Valley Lake outside of Hemet, I-10E to 74 South. Just about a couple miles form the lake, on Sanderson Ave, stop by Last Chance B&T to get gear and lake info, rental boats are 50 percent off on Weds at DVL. Good luck.
    oops I-10WEST to 74 south. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by GdHkSet1 View Post
    oops I-10WEST to 74 south. Sorry
    TOO MUCH COFFEE THIS A.M, I-1OW to CA-79/Beaumont Ave exit, EXIT 94.