Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need all Dodger fans to vote for Puig for the allstar game.

Default Need all Dodger fans to vote for Puig for the allstar game.

Need all Dodger fans to vote for Puig for the allstar game. voting ends at 1pm thursday. He is currently in 2nd behind Atlantas Freeman

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_st...1917-576341433

I did Sat but don't have time for infiniti

Ya get him in there so i can see him get struck out by some good pitching ,cause the giants sure havent had it ,maybe i'll get lucky and he will get pegged ,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,

In that case, I'll be voting Freeman...
    Infinitely !!!

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Ya get him in there so i can see him get struck out by some good pitching ,cause the giants sure havent had it ,maybe i'll get lucky and he will get pegged ,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,
    the Giants actually struck him out a lot last series. To bad for the Giants, that Ramirez can hit just as good.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    So many haters - doesn't matter what the topic is, it's like, "What? Someone's talkin' S about L.A.? I'm in!"

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    So many haters - doesn't matter what the topic is, it's like, "What? Someone's talkin' S about L.A.? I'm in!"
    I just still feel proud wearing the LA fitted cap throughout different cities, states and even different sporting events, realizing there exists only one chant that encompasses the amount of hatred people have towards one specific city.

"Beat LA! Beat LA!"

I've never heard, "Beat SF, Beat SF" anywhere, anytime, eh?

Don't fret Dodger fans, Puig will be in as an alternate for one of the many injured players. I'm sure MLB will make that happen.

(And as a side note, Atlanta fans should worry more about actually selling out their stadium during the playoffs, rather than getting one of their mediocre player in the ASG. And anybody remember Cal Ripken and how much he sucked his last year, yet still made the squad, because 'the fans liked him?' I don't remember anybody b!tching and complaining then.)

And remember folks, it's ok if Atlanta fans ballot stuff. But if we dare do that, our fan base will be called out.

Got my vote(s) in...GO DODGERS!

Yes they chant that up there,,,,,,,,but they dont try to beat dodger fans to death in the parking lot or throw beer and hotdogs at people from the other team,,,,,,,,,,,l/a fans equal no class,,,,,,,,and wheres all the fire donny baseball talk you people were spewing ...............hey its the 6th inning its time to go home,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast