Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guide trip mon silverwood striper slaying kittie killing

yep with better bait and the wind not blowing so hard we could have really tore them up ,but the superdinks were a pain we only c and r'd about 30 of those little bassturds,,,lol,,,,,,,we couldnt get the crawler deal going with them hanging around,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,

Oddly enough, I called Chris on Monday to see if she wanted to go to Silverwood on Tuesday. She was already on the water. I have a lifetime pass to all the parks and so it's free for me to go there. I did go on Tues. and there are tons of dinks near the intake. I was fishing very lite line and released about 50. Kept a limit of 3s and 4s then left by 11:00am. The water was 72*, with no wind, but filled with algea. Trolling for the bigger models was of no use.

Nice! Great report, T/O..... OFG, that was a good sized striper, congrats!

THE GIRLS PUT THE WHOOPIN ON MR STRIPEY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It was really funny how I caught the car, keep trying to shake the hook that had been stuck on the bottom. We had had several snags that day including a new gift for Bob from below........anyway, after trying to get the hook loose it suddenly decides to start swimming up from the bottom.....Oh crap I almost shook off a fish. Knew after a crank or two it had to be a cat......it was. Guess I wasn't stuck on the bottom lmao......sure felt like a snag!!! guess he just laid there and sucked in the bait....A lot of fun. BTW that green shirt I am wearing is actually a white one.....Water was neon green.....thanks Bob we'll do it again............OFG

Nice fish OFG! You must have had a blast with that bait.

And nice job on the snag! I mean purrr..

nothing unusual here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a total whoopin youall put on,m!!!!

CONGRATS!

Great job out there T/O, you always make sure your customers are happy,,,,,,,,,and with that said, pm me your price per person at Silverwood on a sunday or monday. Thanks for all the vídeos that give us a look at how to catch fish.

Looks like I gotta learn to fish this lake SOON!!

Lessen a bigole WHOOPIN L be in store for the bako boys,,lol

TRAIL BLAZER

Looks like a good trip, the smiles on the ladies faces says it all..
    Robert
    <><

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast