Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guide trip mon silverwood striper slaying kittie killing

Default Guide trip mon silverwood striper slaying kittie killing

ofg got a hold of me for fishing trip for her and her girlfriend lori , we met up at opening and headed for the bait spot .the first spot didnt work so we quickly moved reset anchor and started , we had to fight thru the waves of super dinks , we tossed about thirty of them. as the morning wore on we figured the proper presentation and some nicer units hit the deck ,the ladies got a cat each both having some great fights. chris got the jack pot stripey today doing her jigging majic and that fish was a good long crazy fight. the only problem was some bad bait from gallions and the wind was strong and long.good thing lori said lets roll back to marina and buy some of there bait which did the trick.thank you chris and lori for using my service again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,

Bob working his magic again good work bait boz

Great job Bob putting Chris and Lori on the fish. Complete jailbird slayage! Repeat customers tells it all. The fish aren't safe with you and your clients on the prowl!

Nice job Bob! Did you do any trolling

Your the man Bob ! A little adjustments and bang ! Limit style fishing !

Nice catch!,,

Them are fresh ones.....

Cm

YES WE DID M/O , WE DID SOME HARDCOR STYLE LIGHT LINE X-RAP TROLLING FOR SOME ,THERES ALOT OF ALGAE ON THE SURFACE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Dito good job ..lo

WTG bob! How big was that biggie?

He was prolly close to 10 lbs wouldn't you so Bob. Glad I could show you my special little jig trip to get those bad boys. Chit we fish with TO if for nothing else except to share stories. See you next time TO..........Hey Trolly wanna catch some kitties, we found them LMFAO!!!
    OFG

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast