Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 4th of July river trip. Bite is back!

Default 4th of July river trip. Bite is back!

Spent the week at the river house. The consistency of the bite is back since the spawn it seems. Nothing really huge this time though, but lots of mid range smallies and LMB. Fished the same gear as always. 3" BPS Spring Grub (pumpkin seed) on a road runner 1/4 oz spin jig head. 1/4 oz XPS shallow crank, Bass teaser tube, Castaic swimbait, Albino fluke etc etc etc.

Pics!

That's some good jerky!!

This fish levitates

I have never seen a crawfish on my portion of the river. Ever! This fella coughed up a really nice size one though. No wonder the black tube with red flakes works!!

Trifecta!

Tight lines all!

Cool report and lots of fish pictures. I bet it was hot out there on the river. I love catching those smallies a fun fish to catch. Thanks for the report & pic's.

Awesome. Lots of crawdads there, just like anywhere else. Put out a trap, you would catch tons at night in the right areas. Or leave a limit of fish in your livewell while you fish. You will definitely see remnants of crawdads once you are done.

Nicely done out there. Really like the picture in your report, keep em coming.

sweet report man

Awesome pics! Thx!