Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's Up

Quote Originally Posted by I*B*CATCHIN View Post
    Smaller hooks tend to work better ....I never go bigger than #2 .....please if you target carp (cpr ) them way to beautiful a fish to eat or place in the trash or use as fertilizer .....that being said .....I use bread & corn for catching & releasing carp .....as for cat the same bait will catch them or use a nightcrawler , mealworms & marshmallows.....smaller hooks #2-#6 ...cpr all fish to catch another day .....
    Hi IBCatchin.. I've been following your threads. Nice fish! Did I mention I am an avid fly fisherman? All of my fly hooks are hand-tied, and are barbless. I have never kept a fish unless you count mackerels at the pier where I use to make more bait. Thanks for the great tips man. Can you pm me on how to mix the corn/bread into what people call a bollie

I don't use boilies due to the fact can't figure out the right configuration. ....I keep it ghetto being from California Ghetto Carp'n [ bread & corn ].....just pin the corn on the hook fill it up and wrap the around the hook & corn ...squeeze the bread tight towards to top with the bottom kinda balloned ......good luck

Quote Originally Posted by I*B*CATCHIN View Post
    I don't use boilies due to the fact can't figure out the right configuration. ....I keep it ghetto being from California Ghetto Carp'n [ bread & corn ].....just pin the corn on the hook fill it up and wrap the around the hook & corn ...squeeze the bread tight towards to top with the bottom kinda balloned ......good luck
    Nice! keepin it ghetto is good. You sure have a lot of fish to show for it.

Quote Originally Posted by pga7602 View Post
    Nice! keepin it ghetto is good. You sure have a lot of fish to show for it.
    Its like the wheel , if its still rolls why mess with it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123