Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Silverwood Lake Report Late 7-1 Dark side of a wide open Stripers bite (video)

Default Silverwood Lake Report Late 7-1 Dark side of a wide open Stripers bite (video)

This is part two of the 7-1 fishing report ! It took 32 Stripers in a row to tire my wife out so I could get a line out ! This video shows my short time fishing the front of the boat !
    It was wide open Stripers untill I get the word ! I got to Pee ! In this video coming from the front camera you can see the eddy that forms when the water is turned on !

I new you were human cory,,,,,,,,,,,,WERE LEAVING A WIDE OPEN BITE,LOL,,I new you,d falter just a bit,,,,,,,,id a been a mess rolling out on a WOB,,,,,,,,,,You did great though,,,way better then Id a done,,,,,,congrats on the slay!

TRAIL BLAZER

Awesome video and thanks for the striper rig info, it must be amazing to be in a wide open striper bite and even more amazing to leave in the middle of it! But when you gotta go, you gotta go...

Ha, ha, that was a funny ending. Great acting, Love the script (just joking). When a lady uses the magic words "I gotta go.....", you better be a gentleman, drop everything and go!

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    I new you were human cory,,,,,,,,,,,,WERE LEAVING A WIDE OPEN BITE,LOL,,I new you,d falter just a bit,,,,,,,,id a been a mess rolling out on a WOB,,,,,,,,,,You did great though,,,way better then Id a done,,,,,,congrats on the slay!

TRAIL BLAZER
    I always want to keep it real ! This is the Reel Brothers ! Thanks Big Guy !
    Check this out !
    Last edited by Hardcor; 07-06-2013 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DC5fishR View Post
    Awesome video and thanks for the striper rig info, it must be amazing to be in a wide open striper bite and even more amazing to leave in the middle of it! But when you gotta go, you gotta go...
    Thank you DCfishR and you are welcome ! In my long life time I've had to leave a wide open bite three times ! Every one was with my wife !

Quote Originally Posted by The Fishing Queen View Post
    Ha, ha, that was a funny ending. Great acting, Love the script (just joking). When a lady uses the magic words "I gotta go.....", you better be a gentleman, drop everything and go!
    Ha ! Ha ! Funny for some ! Thank you Alice .

POOR OLE CORY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,{ MAN WERE LEAVING A WIDE OPEN BITE},,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU SHOWED HOW MUCH YOU LOVE YOURE GIRL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    POOR OLE CORY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,{ MAN WERE LEAVING A WIDE OPEN BITE},,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU SHOWED HOW MUCH YOU LOVE YOURE GIRL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,
    Bobby Boy ! I think I have fresh bait for Tuesday ! What are you doing my Brother ! Step aboard ! You don't need anything !

Plus ! The whole time I was fishing Monday, I was seeing huge boils you now where ! It was driving me crazy !

I had to sit there and act like the nice old man !

PM'en
    Last edited by Hardcor; 07-07-2013 at 10:43 AM.

Last edited by Hardcor; 07-10-2013 at 10:15 AM.