Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Silverwood Lake Report 7-1 Wide Open Striper (video)

Quote Originally Posted by P.A.W. View Post
    Non-stop action Corey! I wish my wife would come out once in a while. One carcinoma and 18 stitches on her cheek and now I'm fishing solo. Women! J/K! Once I'm outfitted with the new chartplotter/GPS setup I'm gonna have to hit the toxic soup with you.
    Thank you P.A.W. You will love the new toys ! Learn them good and it's like a new weapon !

Quote Originally Posted by MikesOcean View Post
    WOW HC!!!!

Your wife, your friend, your fishing partner, and a STRIPER KILLER!

What more can a husband want?

Truly enjoyable to watch. You treat her like a delicate butterfly and its obvious how respectful she is towards you.

You are the Man Cory! Congrats on the obvious! oh... and great job on putting her on all the fish!
    Thank you Mike ! She is everything to me ! More then I could put into words ! Think San Antone !

Stay away from Silverwood, it's toxic! Besides no fish left Cory done ate um all explains the crazy growth of hair on his face.

You da man!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Stay away from Silverwood, it's toxic! Besides no fish left Cory done ate um all explains the crazy growth of hair on his face.

You da man!!!!!
    Seal ! You almost got it right ! I had that crazy growth of hair all over my body when I was young ! The growth of hair on my face is all that's left after 6 decades !

I don't blame it on Silverwood ! I blame it on the sixties ! If you see me at the Wood, say hey ! Thank's seal !

LOL. Glad to see that my query has given occasion for a fair bit of mirth. Perhaps I should try to fish at Silverwood just for kicks.

UL

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post

You da man!!!!!

Cory, aka Netman. We need to make you a Cape out of netting material. Cutbait I can see you making one for him............LOL

Very nice of you Cory.

Oh btw the water from Silverwood goes to Lake Perris. Well at least it did in the beginning. Matthews could be getting some off the pipeline if it was tapped into somewhere along the line in the past 20+ years. Otherwise its main source comes from the Colorado River.

The big concrete pipeline from Silverwood came right near our house heading to Lake Perris. Grew up in Mo Valley.
    We would ride our bicycles in it for as far as we dared after the workers went home each day.

WWO

Congrats! Nice sized fish and great job.

enjoyed the vid especially funny was the part when you were trying to get to your wife with the net and got the rod up your shorts......very funny stuff. GlAD TO SEE A GENTLMAN doing the duty for his wife.....OFG

Quote Originally Posted by Which Way Out View Post
    Cory, aka Netman. We need to make you a Cape out of netting material. Cutbait I can see you making one for him............LOL

Very nice of you Cory.

Oh btw the water from Silverwood goes to Lake Perris. Well at least it did in the beginning. Matthews could be getting some off the pipeline if it was tapped into somewhere along the line in the past 20+ years. Otherwise its main source comes from the Colorado River.

The big concrete pipeline from Silverwood came right near our house heading to Lake Perris. Grew up in Mo Valley.
    We would ride our bicycles in it for as far as we dared after the workers went home each day.

WWO
    When I married a woman with 4 kids ! I became the netman !

Quote Originally Posted by The Fishing Queen View Post
    Congrats! Nice sized fish and great job.
    Thank you Alice !

Quote Originally Posted by olfishergal View Post
    enjoyed the vid especially funny was the part when you were trying to get to your wife with the net and got the rod up your shorts......very funny stuff. GlAD TO SEE A GENTLMAN doing the duty for his wife.....OFG
    The video camera shows it all ! There's things that happen that I wouldn't let anybody see ! Thank you !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast