Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Silverwood Lake Report 7-1 Wide Open Striper (video)

I am most impressed at how you partnered with your wife and did most of the serving while she did the catching. Commendations!

I pass by silverwood all the time but never fished there. (As I don't have a boat.) The thing that gives me pause is the report that Silverwood is one of the most toxic lakes in So CA. But judging by the posts here, the fish is still considered safe to eat?

Again, great vid!!

UL

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    The thing that gives me pause is the report that Silverwood is one of the most toxic lakes in So CA. But judging by the posts here, the fish is still considered safe to eat?

Again, great vid!!

UL
    Toxic? WOW!! Then what is Perris? I mean...yeah...WAY TOXIC!!!! There are no fish in the Wood!! Be afraid!!

Non-stop action Corey! I wish my wife would come out once in a while. One carcinoma and 18 stitches on her cheek and now I'm fishing solo. Women! J/K! Once I'm outfitted with the new chartplotter/GPS setup I'm gonna have to hit the toxic soup with you.

wtg on the multiple catches. Just the kind of bite I want to get my friend on............. Oh BOB!!!! Do we need to change locations?
    Last edited by olfishergal; 07-04-2013 at 05:03 PM.

LOL. I can see the humor with my comments and your reply. My my query is a sincere one since we have kids and heavy metall or other toxicity impact them disporportionately compared to adults. I realize we live in a world that is sometimg seeking to be a bit too sanitized but there's a balance in wisdom between real and imagined dangers.

UL

Quote Originally Posted by fishincouple View Post
    Toxic? WOW!! Then what is Perris? I mean...yeah...WAY TOXIC!!!! There are no fish in the Wood!! Be afraid!!

WOW HC!!!!

Your wife, your friend, your fishing partner, and a STRIPER KILLER!

What more can a husband want?

Truly enjoyable to watch. You treat her like a delicate butterfly and its obvious how respectful she is towards you.

You are the Man Cory! Congrats on the obvious! oh... and great job on putting her on all the fish!

Quote Originally Posted by dk4885 View Post
    Very nice Cory. Your wife is a better fishing partner than that guy you had on your boat at SF. Lol.
    Thank you Donald ! It looks like we both had good luck lately.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    CORY WAY TO PUT CHRISTA ON A CRAZY BAIT BITE ,YOU GOT TO LOVE THE FLYLINE WITH THE 4LB TEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Just like you taught me Bobby Boy !

Quote Originally Posted by fishincouple View Post
    Awesome Hardcore!! Good to see the lady on all those fish...helluva angler!
    Thank you fishincouple ! She deserved a good day ! She liked the birds more then the fishing !

Quote Originally Posted by 5150fishn View Post
    Nice use of the leftover bait brotha! Love that light line action! The wife is a jailbird slayer.
    I think the fresh bait had a lot to do with the bite ! Plus that light line action ! Thank you 5150fishn !

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    WOW CORY!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Putting your woman on fish like that and being the perfect gentleman the whole time,,,,GOOD MAN!

Congrats to you and your wife!

TRAIL BLAZER
    Thanks Big Guy ! About being the perfect gentleman the whole time ? I'm learning how to edit HD video so good I even got you fooled !

Quote Originally Posted by Perris_holic View Post
    Man that looks like alot of fun.
    It was a Blast and I hope she go's again sometime soon ! Thank you Perris_holic

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    That's a great video Cory! Christa did a good job handling those striper, striper that size can be handful!

You were a perfect gentleman. Very cool!

I'm so busy at work that it took all day to watch the video but it was totally worth it.
    Thank you Ronald ! Remember this date 8-3-2013 Were on !

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Your best vid to date Corey!
    Mikey !

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Bass Acer View Post
    Cory great video nice job putting the wife of the fish looks like u guys had a great time
    Thank you Arther ! I got lucky I found fish, but she likes just being on the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    I am most impressed at how you partnered with your wife and did most of the serving while she did the catching. Commendations!

I pass by silverwood all the time but never fished there. (As I don't have a boat.) The thing that gives me pause is the report that Silverwood is one of the most toxic lakes in So CA. But judging by the posts here, the fish is still considered safe to eat?

Again, great vid!!

UL
    Silverwood Lake is part of the Aqueduct system that brings Delta water to southern California ! The water in the Aqueduct Lakes changes out very fast ! Quail Lake flows into Pyramid lake, Pyramid flows to Castic, Castic flows to Silverwood, Silverwood flows to Mathews, Mathews flows to Skinner and or Diamond Valley Lake ! It's all drinking water ! All wild fish today have some level of toxin in them !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast