Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kings River 6/21-6/24 (lots of pics)

Great report Travis! What can I say that hasn't already been said? What a great trip! Great location, great food, great friends and the fishing was off the hook. Native trout fight hard and are beautiful. We hit a lot of pools and EVERY one produced fish. Counting the days to the next trip. Team 57 definitely represented!

Thanks a bunch to the entire Kings Crew!

Congratulation boys.... I'm proud of y'all!

TS

Nice report and pics! looks like a great trip, some beauty rainbows

Quote Originally Posted by Bobber Boy View Post
    Great report Travis! What can I say that hasn't already been said? What a great trip! Great location, great food, great friends and the fishing was off the hook. Native trout fight hard and are beautiful. We hit a lot of pools and EVERY one produced fish. Counting the days to the next trip. Team 57 definitely represented!

Thanks a bunch to the entire Kings Crew!
    Hehe tied up some more leaders today, and one things for sure buy more eggs!!! Not sure which worked better the one's I had or the others (shhh keep it a secret)

Quote Originally Posted by HBAR View Post
    Hehe tied up some more leaders today, and one things for sure buy more eggs!!! Not sure which worked better the one's I had or the others (shhh keep it a secret)
    More eggs for sure! Red or green label. We slayed on those things. What gets me is that the general store didn't sell crawlers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobber Boy View Post
    More eggs for sure! Red or green label. We slayed on those things. What gets me is that the general store didn't sell crawlers!!

lol they all got shot 6 times hahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Thisfool View Post
    lol they all got shot 6 times hahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha
    LOL! That is awesome! Way to shift gears from one conversation to another. Hahahahahaha

Ya all remember this, (in a whisper tone of voice) "thank you" LOL

Nice combo report and pics guys, thanks for sharing the trip and good fishing fortune....I will be on the next one, count on it!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Nice combo report and pics guys, thanks for sharing the trip and good fishing fortune....I will be on the next one, count on it!

TD
    Can't wait TD! Having you along for the trip next year will only up the excitement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12