Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A day trolling with good friend and BOILS

Quote Originally Posted by dk4885 View Post
    Mike could not catch one so he tried snagging one. Lol

Lol no Chit!!! He almost went straight into me 2 weeks ago when I was trolling with my daughter just to ask me how the fishing was. And yesterday I'm a mile from him and he goes postal on me cuz he was worried he was gonna lose his fish on his trout rod IF AND I SAY IF I got close.

He had no right to be at the mouth of Elizabeth and screaming disrespectfully to anyone who got a mile near him. People want respect, learn how to give it!!!

Always the best to be around buddies and awesome to see DK make it here.
    Scott is the MAN! I worked my butt off to find the fish for no luck. The only one on em was TB. He even called in the morning and left a message saying wherever you are, the fish are not. I didnt want to fish his spot he found. Later in the day I told Brian I'm going where they are. The first pass in where they were we had fish on. We stold our only fish from them. Hahaha. Tough day stars were not aligned in my favor and neither were the fish.

Thx Brian for the great company as usual and sorry bud we didnt get them.

I will be back soon for revenge.

CONGRATZ DK for being with one of the best captains around. You guys rocked on a tough bite.

Quote Originally Posted by MikesOcean View Post
    Lol no Chit!!! He almost went straight into me 2 weeks ago when I was trolling with my daughter just to ask me how the fishing was. And yesterday I'm a mile from him and he goes postal on me cuz he was worried he was gonna lose his fish on his trout rod IF AND I SAY IF I got close.

He had no right to be at the mouth of Elizabeth and screaming disrespectfully to anyone who got a mile near him. People want respect, learn how to give it!!!

Always the best to be around buddies and awesome to see DK make it here.
    Scott is the MAN! I worked my butt off to find the fish for no luck. The only one on em was TB. He even called in the morning and left a message saying wherever you are, the fish are not. I didnt want to fish his spot he found. Later in the day I told Brian I'm going where they are. The first pass in where they were we had fish on. We stold our only fish from them. Hahaha. Tough day stars were not aligned in my favor and neither were the fish.

Thx Brian for the great company as usual and sorry bud we didnt get them.

I will be back soon for revenge.

CONGRATZ DK for being with one of the best captains around. You guys rocked on a tough bite.
    It was the SUPERTUPERTOPSECRETBAKOBOYSTRIPERKILLIN rig that's all I can say I signed a contract before boarding the striper junkie.

That SUPERTUPERTOPSECRETBAKOBOYSTRIPERKILLIN rig has saved the day so many times !

Wouldn't leave home without it,

TRAIL BLAZER

Supertupertopsecret.........

Supetupertopsecret..........

It's top secret alright......even I don't know anything about it. LOL

Dk will give u the run down

D/K,,,,,,,Il give you leave from that document that you signed swearing secrecy to tell VBRET,,,nobody else !

Id hate to see you in a fed prison for giving out national secrets

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    d/k,,,,,,,il give you leave from that document that you signed swearing secrecy to tell vbret,,,nobody else !

Id hate to see you in a fed prison for giving out national secrets
    lmao!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vampirebret View Post
    lmao!!!!!!
    Its really no secret Bret. Just no one believes us or willing to tie them on

After an outing with DK and Andrew, I'm a believer even though we didn't get as many as we had anticipated. The problem now is saving up money to buy a few good items.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast