Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A day trolling with good friend and BOILS

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Your attempt to get Scott to drop me so you can pick me up has been thwarted

WAY TO KILL THEM BOYS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nice slay guys. The minis boiled today too.

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    DK,,,It was a pleasure fishing with you,,,,,,,,,,,m/o and AA a pleasure also,,,,,,,,,,fishingwithdave,,great to see you there also,hope alls well with the wife.

Fishing was tough but we made it happen D/K,,,,,,,,,,,,,,So,,,,what do you think abought the SUPERTUPERTOPSECRETBAKOBOYSTRIPERKILLIN rig d/k?

TRAIL BLAZER
    It was good seeing all you guys out there as well! Thanks TB - the wifey is doing much better, but they're still keeping hostage at Memorial.

I wore the stripe yesterday with only one hookup and a couple of other strikes. I seen them, but was getting any love. How do I buy one of these SUPERTUPERTOPSECRETBAKOBOYSTRIPERKILLIN rigs? Congrats on slaying them TB and DK on a tough day.

It was H O T out there. I totally regretted not having put the Bimini top on. I hate fishing with it on, but it's a necessary evil when these hi temps.

FWD

Quote Originally Posted by FishingwithDave View Post
    It was good seeing all you guys out there as well! Thanks TB - the wifey is doing much better, but they're still keeping hostage at Memorial.

I wore the stripe yesterday with only one hookup and a couple of other strikes. I seen them, but was getting any love. How do I buy one of these SUPERTUPERTOPSECRETBAKOBOYSTRIPERKILLIN rigs? Congrats on slaying them TB and DK on a tough day.

It was H O T out there. I totally regretted not having put the Bimini top on. I hate fishing with it on, but it's a necessary evil when these hi temps.

FWD
    I had the top up early today. It is a pita to work around but sure helps in a hot sunny day. Lulu says without it we would be turned into jerky.
    Great job on getting them. I saw a big swell as I was trolling today and it looked like I spooked a biggie.

So did loweboat ever land that pig he was hooked up with when my boys trolled by?

Dan, where is your report?

cool report and look at the taco's

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    So did loweboat ever land that pig he was hooked up with when my boys trolled by?

Dan, where is your report?
    He did say he had some nice fish when we trolled by. Where's the pics at. I heard mike kept trolling by taking his fish.

Quote Originally Posted by dk4885 View Post
    He did say he had some nice fish when we trolled by. Where's the pics at. I heard mike kept trolling by taking his fish.
    Wouldn't say taking.. more like releasing Dans fish for him

Mike could not catch one so he tried snagging one. Lol
    Last edited by dk4885; 06-29-2013 at 08:10 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast