Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Army Veteran and LEO Speaks

Default Army Veteran and LEO Speaks

This guy is great. Some of the Youtube replies are distubing.
    Funny how the same people who want guns banned are okay with their kids playing violent video games and watch R rated movies. Huh ?
    DR

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Funny how the same people who want guns banned are okay with their kids playing violent video games and watch R rated movies. Huh ?
    DR
    What's banning guns have to do with banning video games and R rated movies?

OOOOH, WAIT.

You're seriously advocating that video games and R-rated movies have a direct correlation to the gun violence in this country, since they go hand in hand? Thus if someone wants guns banned, they should also want violent video games and R-rated movies banned as well, and if they don't it invokes some type of hypocrisy in your mind?

In that case, I better stop playing Mortal Kombat quick before I rip someone's spine from their skull, and scream FATALITY at them.

Yo DS. Who said ban video games ?

Hey it's okay, feel free to threadjack and talk about anything from your favorite dog shampoo to Justin Bieber ?

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    I just heard that the pResident announced that today July 4th has been changed by pResidential order to "DEPENDENCE DAY" from "Independence Day". Seems only fitting I would have to say considering the direction of the country under his leading from behind.

I think I will go out and hang the "Pirate Flag" to celebrate.
    That's a good one. ' Dependence Day ' LMAO.

Some classic Libs being interviewed.

A Nevada family is now suing the police department after they were raided, shot with “Pepperball rounds” and arrested for refusing to allow the police to set up a stake out in their home.

http://intellihub.com/2013/07/05/pol...-for-stakeout/

Finish him!!!!!