Got on the water about 6:15, light overcast conditions,water temp 73 degrees*water was green with alga bloom, visability only 3 ft. atthe surfaceSet up and did a little trolling for stripers in the chalk cliffs area.Wasn't in the water more than a few minutes when my grandsons fig went bendo and the drag started screaming. Helped him get the pole out of the holder and then just rooted and advised him in the proper way to reel in the fish. He did a great job of getting the fish to the net. The striper was over 10 lbs, his personal best of any fish. Reloaded and made another pass and this time I got the twin to the first fish. Third try and Reids pole does the bend again. He boated another striper even larger than the first by a couple lbs.*Then the overcast burned off and the bite shut down. We tried for another couple passes with no action or anything on thefinder so we ran across the lake to fish for cats. A little of that goes a long way when you're only 11 so I fished while he swam. I did get two cats one about 4 lbs and one about 1.5. Off the water around 2 PM.I have some photos and if I can figuer it out I'll put them up.