Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Any thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    That's ok Lady Q. I did get off the subject matter. By the way, I had a most interesting conversation about you to a casual FNN reader. Without me saying anything about my opinion of you, his response was simply amazing. He said, "Isn't she the most brilliant mind you have ever seen, nobody can ever get the best of her." I nodded in total agreement.
    Bwahahaha, oh man tuck hail the Queen eh dude. Hear that everybody? "It" is now to be referred to as QUEEN QUAGGA. And if you don't bow, your balls will be cut and entered into the sacrificial Mollusk Temple of slime .

ALL HAIL QUEEN QUAGGA!!!

And some people wonder how a dude(?) like Obozo gets elected, geez...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 07-17-2013 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Bwahahaha, oh man tuck hail the Queen eh dude. Hear that everybody? "It" is now to be referred to as QUEEN QUAGGA. And if you don't bow, your balls will be cut and entered into the sacrificial Mollusk Temple of slime .

ALL HAIL QUEEN QUAGGA!!!
    Seems you're spending a lot more time on etucker than I did.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    And some people wonder how a dude(?) like Obozo gets elected, geez...
    No wonder in it at all. Just took some rabid conservatives to take the GoP for a joyride and go crashing it into a tree. "What dad? No, I have no idea where the keys are...."

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Orenthal James would agree with you.

Alas, juries are human, and thus fallible. They do not establish the veracity of anything, merely interpret the evidence as it is presented to them.
    I can understand that you must be very familiar with the fallibility of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    The only nonsense here is you mistaking the decision of a "jury" with the decision of "the court". Be that as is it may, had you bothered to actually READ THIS THREAD, instead of blathering on like some intellectual nincompoop, you would have found your answer.
    The decision of the jury is the decision of the court. That's the whole point.

If you think I'm going to read all of your "Intellectual Writings" you have another thing coming.

Check this out.

Chicago has 200+ homicides so far
    Where is Al Shapton or Obama. WTF
    Nobody cares.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/07/17...%99t-seem-care

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    I can understand that you must be very familiar with the fallibility of people.
    No, just focusing on your fallibility.

The decision of the jury is the decision of the court. That's the whole point.
    I beg to differ. When discussing decisions made by "the court", one is typically referring to a judge or panel of judges. I can't think of a single example in recent history in which "the court" referred to a jury panel. But you go on playing cutesy with your words, if it makes you feel better.

If you think I'm going to read all of your "Intellectual Writings" you have another thing coming.
    You asked a question. A question which clearly indicated you were too daft to realize the answer was already given. Don't blame me for your ineptitude.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223