Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: zoom swim bait?

Default zoom swim bait?

Has anyone given these a go in the duct? The fluke is great so I was thinking these might be good to because I had a good sized striper following my fluke today when I was reeling it in fast but it didnt strike. Maybe the paddle action would have helped. Any thoughts?

I have tried the swimming fluke since the day it came out and have not had any duct action on it. That doesn't mean it won't work for you but split tail has always been the producer in my experience. I have caught countless on 4" big hammers though. I know, I don't get it either but that swimming fluke I thought would be the shiznit never amounted to anything.

I used the swimbait by 6th sence all winter and did good with a slow retrieve American shad color. my uncle uses the the zoom swimbait but gets less action

I've had luck with them 5 inch white pearl in Silverwood, but no luck with the duct.