Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One_Leg fishes Lake Sabrina with MKADADDY

Thanks Barbie, Arthur, David, Fisher-of-Men, DB, John, Faulter_Mike, Russel, Stacey, Alan, David, And Smitty.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly
    I'M GLAD YOU HAD A FUN TRIP IN GODS COUNTRY,,,t/o
    Me too, Bob!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sansou
    Great pics and video!

I dig the "one_legging" in the middle of the stream!
    You thought I was gonna fall, didn't you? Admit it....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dave92706
    Really good report One_Leg . I'm heading up there myself in the very near future. It was good to get a first hand report and see your photos.Glad to hear you had a great time. I always do when I'm up at the Bishop Basin. Thanks for the tips on what's working up there too !
    Dave02706
    Dave, I hope you do as well as we did, or better.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog
    O_L are you available for guide services come this fall?
    Maybe, if the Dodgers lose the a bunch of games real soon...Ha Ha

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Smitty
    Nice job on the report bro...and it was a pleasure to share a couple beers with you guys before you had to take off. You aren't joking, Rick, Patti, and Jarrod from Sabrina are some of the best folks you could meet...same goes for the Morgans of Bishop Pack. We have a lot of fun up here and it's always nice to see a friendly face from down South up for some Sierra fun. See ya next time buddy!

-Smitty
    I plan of fishing South Lake before the end of October, if I can get someone to go along.
    Maybe we'll do some night fishing for the big ones together?

One_Leg

So that is where u been all this time? In my backyard?! haha! U know I work the front desk at Manzanar and all over the site. I can't believe I never saw u there! I kind of sat there dumb founded reading the part about how u visited....lol. I work everyday Mon-Fri at that place so I found that totally baffling.

Anyways, I am glad u got to get out and have fun. Smitty is really nice and it is quite beautiful in that area. Looks like u had a blast..... :D

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie
    So that is where u been all this time? In my backyard?! haha! U know I work the front desk at Manzanar and all over the site. I can't believe I never saw u there! I kind of sat there dumb founded reading the part about how u visited....lol. I work everyday Mon-Fri at that place so I found that totally baffling.

Anyways, I am glad u got to get out and have fun. Smitty is really nice and it is quite beautiful in that area. Looks like u had a blast..... :D
    Carrie, I had so little time, due to time constraints, that I was only able to quickly peruse Cory's display, and I wasn't fortunate enough to have time to see anything outdoors. I guess I'll just have to schedule another trip in order to view the remaining items I didn't get to see this time. It looks like they did a fantastic job on the meuseum. I'm truly sorry that I missed you, and it won't happen again, I promise. Take care of that ankle so we can do a little more dancing together, Ok?

One_Leg

P.S. Here are a couple more pics from last week.

O_L , was that Codybug you went fishing with? Hey that TROUT was trying to give you some toung. :lol: :wink: J/k

Troutman65

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65
    O_L , was that Codybug you went fishing with? Hey that TROUT was trying to give you some toung. :lol: :wink: J/k

Troutman65
    No, Codybug had to work. I hope he can make it up there this year.

One_Leg

Great to see you came up to the little place we call Heaven on earth. 8)
    Glad the weather was nice for you too.
    When we went up to June Lake in early July, it was mid to upper 80's :shock:

Well it's okay Alan. I will let it slip just this once...haha! I am used to so many people coming up here and visiting I feel like I could be an official walking guide. Anyways, I know about time constraints. Most people that come thro look like they r in a mad rush....haha! But I have about 3 more months left to work here before I move back down south again. If u r ever up here again I guess I will have to be the official walking guide again....LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie
    Well it's okay Alan. I will let it slip just this once...haha! I am used to so many people coming up here and visiting I feel like I could be an official walking guide. Anyways, I know about time constraints. Most people that come thro look like they r in a mad rush....haha! But I have about 3 more months left to work here before I move back down south again. If u r ever up here again I guess I will have to be the official walking guide again....LOL.
    If the trip had not been a spur of the moment sort of thing, you better believe I would have made time to see you. I'd be honored to have you show me around Manzanar. I also want to see your humble little abode in Independence. It looks so cute in the pictures you've posted. Kinda like Mayberry RFD. :D

One_Leg

Default trip

Wow just saw this post what a great trip alan.Great videos in gods country. Glad t.o. gave you some pointers.

One_leg, Trolly told me about this post and I can't believe I didn't see it before now. Great post, pics and video!
    Now I know where you've been. :lol: :lol:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast