Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Welcome to the Dark Side - Silverwood Lake Striped Bass Hunt....):}+{:(....

Yes, ma'am--the Jailbird Bass will take you to school at every opportunity. Working on stripers of size is like flying helicopters--both endeavors only allow one mistake. I had a sizable striper (or perhaps a Los Angeles-class submarine) hand me my a-- at East Highline Canal a couple years back. That fish whupped my butt in depth--breadth--and detail. Mr. Stripey doesn't get to double-digits size by being slow--stupid--or weak.

Quote Originally Posted by flytyingreloader View Post
    Yes, ma'am--the Jailbird Bass will take you to school at every opportunity. *Working on stripers of size is like flying helicopters--both endeavors only allow one mistake. *I had a sizable striper (or perhaps a Los Angeles-class submarine) hand me my a-- at East Highline Canal a couple years back. *That fish whupped my butt in depth--breadth--and detail. *Mr. Stripey doesn't get to double-digits size by being slow--stupid--or weak.
    I'm totally agree with you. I enjoyed to fight with that big stripper and know how that feels when you hook a big fish. It will take you for a run and the excitement makes your heart rate go up...lol..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123