Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Live From The Duct

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Word was from the mutual friends you disappeared from the boards because you were "above" the "drama".

Looks like you were just recharging your pompous *** battleries?

For someone who professes to be above the drama, you sure do seek it out. Nice fish BTW.

8 in two days, that's like am AV miracle for you guys, I'd a had 16 though
    Took you a whole day to come up with that? Actually look back at the past month and a half and you will see it's you that is the pompous a ss and start crap like always. I just finish you off and mop the floor with you MR Clean head! You know the following very well. Given enough rope you always hang yourself. Insert your foot in your mouth. Drama? That's your middle name. I don't mind drama but I did get bored with the forum beat downs on you, of course mostly brought on by yourself. You sure liked to dish it but when the tables are turned you can't take it. Mutual friends are somewhat wrong. Let's just say it's a profit and loss reason more so than any drama. Glad you would have "had 16". That's a little pessimistic imo. I think easy 30 for you. Like I said, Bako is full of hot air!

Quote Originally Posted by XMrxSEAUx View Post
    I can confirm this. Today was a total Oven! Stripers everywhere! Flukes/ A rigs/ Jerkbaits. depending on the weed of course. Topwater got me nothing today. All i got was explosions

Sounds like a great day. It's no Hesperia huh? You know all that Bako hot air and methane gas can get explosive!

Gotta Love the Duct Board

Quote Originally Posted by Master Baiter1 View Post
    Took you a whole day to come up with that? Actually look back at the past month and a half and you will see it's you that is the pompous a ss and start crap like always. I just finish you off and mop the floor with you MR Clean head! You know the following very well. Given enough rope you always hang yourself. Insert your foot in your mouth. Drama? That's your middle name. I don't mind drama but I did get bored with the forum beat downs on you, of course mostly brought on by yourself. You sure liked to dish it but when the tables are turned you can't take it. Mutual friends are somewhat wrong. Let's just say it's a profit and loss reason more so than any drama. Glad you would have "had 16". That's a little pessimistic imo. I think easy 30 for you. Like I said, Bako is full of hot air!

Ha

Dish out? Yes

Take it? Yes

Mop the floor with me?

I suppose your inferior intellect, and angling skill support that theory in the lala land that is AV... But here in Bako proof is in the puddin and a pic of 7 fish in one day does not make one "skilled"....

As far as rechargin the ole batteries? Why else did you disappear for so long? Were you struggling with your performance issues again trying to keep up with me?

Wheres the ole Yalo account? Was it banned or something or did you just wanna play dumb again?

Fish on brudda! Slay those AV half dozen!

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post

Notion to see here, nothing to see

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post

Great visual lol. Hey you gotta admit this board is better than the other bore ds on here.

RegRding the day to "think" about it. I was in Alberta with Aqueduck fishing for Salmon.

You know his work sent him there.

It may take another day to respond to your nonsense because I'm going to Havasu to ride jet skies today

What kinda loser has three accounts on FNN anyway?

And on top thinks the moron can get away with it?

Oh that's right, inferior intellect Yalo!

Hell I must be pretty dense I had no clue, lol. Welcome back my friend and as usual nice fish!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast