Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The river latley

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Think you spent too many years in So Cal. The river getting fished out from stripers? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Sorry but that there is funny stuff, but the trash not so funny.
    from what i heard, 1-2yrs ago the stripers in the river were getting hard to come by and apparenty they have started to make a comeback

Nice striper but photoshopping the river? This isn't Legg lake.
    * Microsoft paint lol

Quote Originally Posted by fishermanx14 View Post
    from what i heard, 1-2yrs ago the stripers in the river were getting hard to come by and apparenty they have started to make a comeback
    Ok here's the deal, the stripers have huge swings in population density and will have up years and down this is typical of many fish species.

Good luck out there I love fishing both Mead and the river will be up there next month for sure always get an out of state license. By the way do you know about the Boundary Water's license? Much cheaper than a regular Nevada resident or non-resident license if you only fish Mead, Mohave and the river.

Ok here's the deal, the stripers have huge swings in population density and will have up years and down this is typical of many fish species.

Good luck out there I love fishing both Mead and the river will be up there next month for sure always get an out of state license. By the way do you know about the Boundary Water's license? Much cheaper than a regular Nevada resident or non-resident license if you only fish Mead, Mohave and the river.
    no i didnt, whats the deal with that? i plan to shoot down to havasu a coupple times though.......when i got my licence here in AZ it was like 60 bucks in total, you gotta pay for an across the river stamp, trout stamp, and a two pole stamp. Well i mean you dont have to buy after i paid for all of that is came out to almost $60

Quote Originally Posted by fishermanx14 View Post
    no i didnt, whats the deal with that? i plan to shoot down to havasu a coupple times though.......when i got my licence here in AZ it was like 60 bucks in total, you gotta pay for an across the river stamp, trout stamp, and a two pole stamp. Well i mean you dont have to buy after i paid for all of that is came out to almost $60
    Well it's a non-resident license and since you are an AZ resident I would think you could buy it. Only 29 bucks. But I'm not sure where the cutoff would be and where you could no longer use it on the river but it does indicate Lake Mohave as being a part of the boundary waters. Of course then you would have to get a second license if you fished other non-boundary water's within AZ so not sure it makes sense for you.

Well it's a non-resident license and since you are an AZ resident I would think you could buy it. Only 29 bucks. But I'm not sure where the cutoff would be and where you could no longer use it on the river but it does indicate Lake Mohave as being a part of the boundary waters. Of course then you would have to get a second license if you fished other non-boundary water's within AZ so not sure it makes sense for you.
    ya, it makes sense....ill worry about in in january. I was talking to a guy today that said dfg in AZ is going to charge $35 for a resident license with all the stamps and everything. He said it was on their website, but i cant find it

Hey fishermanx14 starting crap on another website from stuff I post on this website is not cool especially when I've tried to help your oversized juvenile butt out! I would never have written anything on Allan's site but you decided to call me out for some stupid reason, thought you were just kidding around so I responded in kind. My opinion on Allan's lures is my opinion but I would not post it out of respect on his website but I believe it is important for others that are planning on purchasing his lures that they know there have been some issues with builds as of late. That is not just my opinion!

Don't quote me and post ANYWHERE!

You need some grow'n up dude!

Hope you melt this weekend in AZ.!
    Last edited by seal; 06-25-2013 at 04:20 PM.

"This site is for AC Lure only" Yeah I saw that thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12