Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 6/19 Prospecting for Gold ended up with Diamonds

Default 6/19 Prospecting for Gold ended up with Diamonds

Well, since I tried a little change up and went Perching yesterday, decided to try for the Gold, if you can

call a Legal Hali as if finding Gold Arrived in the LBC area early morn. to a slightly overcast morning, yet

cleared out before 10am. Waters seem to be in the 60,s (just guessing) yet no birds diving and no bait presence

yet, as far as I could see . So, looks like 'Fishshep" at least lived up to his Rep. Yeah PANCAKES AGAIN !!!

BUT While goin for the Gold, did get a Diamond, Interesting little fish it is, with such a little mouth,and going

for a big bait like that .

Nice job again FS! Man it's amazing that you were able to hook that thing with such a small mouth. Way to go man.

Don

Diamond Turbot ?
    And a short stack.
    WTG FS.

Nice Diamond! You got 1 of those a month or 2 ago also didn't you? What's the length on that fish?
    Thanks 4 share'n,
    Homefish

Quote Originally Posted by Homefish View Post
    Nice Diamond! You got 1 of those a month or 2 ago also didn't you? What's the length on that fish?
    Thanks 4 share'n,
    Homefish
    It was about 8 inches, and funny thing is, caught at least five of them so far in a four months time, three were caught at seal beach,and one of those was at least twelve inches and real fat , did not even know what they were back then, but
    I heard they were good eating too ?