Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 6/15 Report

Default 6/15 Report

Got a lil bit of late start from what I wanted. Got to the lake just about 8am, got to the spot I wanted to B/W and my line was in the water by 8:30. Within 20 mins I get my first bendo action. nice 2-3 lbs in the well. I was throwing a fluke while I was baiting sardines on my other line, just to see if I could get any takers. I ended boating a 3lb LMB, not excactly what I was looking for, but hey I wasn't disappointed. I get another hit on my B/W pole, and get him in the boat about 9:05. I decided to stop playing with my fluke and just kept the sardines at the ready. I ended up with 9 Stripers, and kept 8. I stayed at the spot til about 12:00, then moved to another, cuz the wind was starting to be a pain. Nothing happing on the second spot, except wind, so I call it a day. Off the water by 1:30. Water temp a nice 71-72 degrees.

-Alex

Last edited by 661Bass'n; 06-17-2013 at 12:18 PM.

WTG 661,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Way to get on,m,,,,,,,,,thanks!

TRAIL BLAZER