Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rpt-Wed-06-12-13 My Catalina curse is over-a Trifecta+1

Nice going out there Cory! Great read and picts. Congrats on an epic day...
    Don

I wanted to start by saying, wow, what a fantastic report and a great day. One you will remember for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaslam View Post
    Extraordinary, but BS without Pic's?
    But I also wanted to say something about this and the post from E.A.R.G. Why would you crack on a guy when you yourself asked to hear of others experiences in the first sentence of your post. If you didn't want someone to post about their epic day, then don't ask them to.

Anyway, that is my 0.02.

Jason

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaslam View Post
    I’m guessing only a very few others have ever enjoyed the experience and if so would love to hear about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGPaC View Post
    I wanted to start by saying, wow, what a fantastic report and a great day. One you will remember for a long time.

But I also wanted to say something about this and the post from E.A.R.G. Why would you crack on a guy when you yourself asked to hear of others experiences in the first sentence of your post. If you didn't want someone to post about their epic day, then don't ask them to.

Anyway, that is my 0.02.

Jason
    BigPaC, that's what I was thinking...
    Sharing our experiences, that's what it's all about.
    Outstanding job once again Cory.

Quote Originally Posted by BiGPaC View Post

Anyway, that is my 0.02.

Jason
    I was hoping he would post some pic's? Come on I wasn't that hard on him? Besides he simply splashed a bunch of numbers with no story, would of been nice to hear more, that's all?

Cory

hey exfactor i guess cory doesnt know who you are and what you do up there ,ive seen the pics and ole yoda's the man out on the saltwater,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123