Hi FNN fam , my name is mike and i live in west covina...

im a serious fisherman that loves Bass fishing, i primarily do swimbait fishing but will switch to soft plastics when the bite gets rough.

i dont own a boat , and usually fish from shore... :( i recently went out with a nice guy that i met on fnn and he allowed me
to fish on his bass boat for a fair price and fell in love with it... whenever i go to dvl or perris now i do the boat rental and usually
split it with a friend, or go alone..and fish all 8-9 hrs straight... its just my passion..

but ever since i got on his bass boat , its just not the same as a boat rental, and i wont even dare try to go with out a trolling motor..
its just soo tuff when its windy for proper boat positioning.. with out spooking the fish..

well... i need help and would love to fish with anyone that would be kind enough to let me ride or tag along..
im really good company , i love to teach, i love to learn, and can talk fish talk and stories all day long...
i wont get in your way and wont cross ur line or hook you... and try my best to never get snagged to slow us down..

i just wanna get out on the water without spending an arm and leg for a boat rental , with or with out a troll, and fishing alone...

its just to costly for me to drop 75bucks for a aluminum boat with a jacked up trolling motor.. and im lucky if i can find someone
to split the rental with me..

please message me , text or call me anytime .... id love to fish SAT or SUN days.... and if u msg me a week earlier i can try to get
a weekday off n switch my schedule to fish mid week..

let me know how i can help you.

i appreciate your time thanks for reading..

mike / aggs the angler / peace to all those bass brigaders out there....

tight lines ... good vibes...

michaeljoseaguilar@yahoo.com

626 388 4264