Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: AV Duct 6/10

Default AV Duct 6/10

Fished the AV Duct at 260 St. West this morning. The water was flowing early on and had a few followers on the white fluke, but unfortunately no takers. At about 10 the gate closed so I decided to soak some lugworms and chill out. Didn't get any stripers, but I did end up with a nice cat. Decided to let the kitty swim another day. Still looking for my first summer striper!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (2).jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	41426  

She'll grow to be sweet fatty with any luck... You on the west end or east?

where can you get lungworms?
    Quote Originally Posted by ancam93 View Post
    Fished the AV Duct at 260 St. West this morning. The water was flowing early on and had a few followers on the white fluke, but unfortunately no takers. At about 10 the gate closed so I decided to soak some lugworms and chill out. Didn't get any stripers, but I did end up with a nice cat. Decided to let the kitty swim another day. Still looking for my first summer striper!

Quote Originally Posted by alexgee926 View Post
    where can you get lungworms?
    Everything you ever wanted to know about lungworms http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lungworm