Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 06/05/13 at pudd

Default 06/05/13 at pudd

1st cast fish luck strikes again...got this 3lb. on 1st cast then lost one 2 hours later and had one miss soon after all on l.c. sammy..plus baitcaster spidered on me...never catch one on 1st cast...LOL!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image0352 (1).jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	41315
    Last edited by dday07; 06-06-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Another nice bass from the pudd. Good job! I can't find em at pudd right now.....been skunked for the bass for a month

Tight lines,
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by Bass Boy 14 View Post
    Another nice bass from the pudd. Good job! I can't find em at pudd right now.....been skunked for the bass for a month

Tight lines,
    BB
    Yeah tuff for me too...seen good signs that about to pick up...seeing more and more shad in shallows before dark

Awesome looking fish bro! congrats on that beast

If you dismiss that first cast first fish is a curse you will begin to catch even though its a urban myth ...I started to think the same when that happened to me last week but I decided to anticipate catching more fish & that's what started to happen ... try it & report what happens ....remember cast down the thought of no more fish .....good luck ....by the way nice fish
    Last edited by I*B*CATCHIN; 06-07-2013 at 07:19 PM.

Nice fish. !!I used to fish Farm canals up north and could milk run about 6 or 7 spots if I wanted to. Mind you this is un pressured water i`m taking about .Most of the time The first cast is what gets eaten there!!At 4 or five casts it`s on to the next spot!!So for me, I think i`m getn hit every cast LOL Nice work You been killin it all spring!!!