Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Havasu Striper

Default Havasu Striper

Went out last night on the Island near Site 6 with my son. This was the only fish and only bite we got. I'm guessing it was a solid 4 or 5 pounds but didn't have a scale. Fish was caught on an anchovie. The people next to us also got a striper about the same size. Also had night crawlers in the water but nothing touched them. Pretty surprised no catfish showed up. My son was fired up he got to reel in that fish though..

Nice man i wish i lived in havasu.....i heard you could walk across the lake on all the shad down there. Been in bullhead since septmeber and still no Mr.Striper......any little boils down there yet?

Congrats to him. Thanks for sharing.

So awesome letting your kid reel in the fish. Kudo to you, and thanks for sharing your adventure w us.

Kevin,

Nice jail bird. Boy, your son is getting big! Last time I saw him he was bundled up to the max at Big Bear. Looks like the move has been a good one for you and your family. Hope all is well and take care.

Bill

Matthew 4:19

Nice fish and report!