Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Mark "Bluewagon" Kraft memorial

Default Mark "Bluewagon" Kraft memorial

Today was the memorial for Mark " Bluewagon" Kraft. It was a celebration of his life with family and friends. I know many of you wanted to go but had conflicting schedules. It was amazing to see his family all wearing Team 57 shirts. Bobberboy, Cindy, and I went to pay our respects for our fallen team member and to represent Team 57 and those that couldn't make it. It was a good time and I told some memories and stories about Mark to the crowd of family and friends. They appreciated what Team 57 meant to him and were especially appreciative of our Farmfest dedication to him.

URL=http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/5150fishn/media/Bluewagonmemorial2_zpsf1ce7d18.png.html][/URL]
    Last edited by 5150fishn; 06-01-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Very nice Dan, Glad you guys represented those that could not make it out. That's a great photo of him on the toon. Team glow stick

I miss seeing Mark when fishing.I dont no what else to say

Thank you guys who made it out today for the Team 57. Mark will be missed by all of us. Hope his family is doing well.

Mark is going to be missed out on the lake this summer....thanks for posting up Dan.

TD