Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Custom Bass Rod

Default Custom Bass Rod

Posting this up for a buddy

Custom Wrapped Bass Rod for sale. New, never fished and just finished wrapping it last week. Low Rider guides that can handle braided lines, Custom Fuji ACS painted reel seat, custom shaped EVA grip, aluminum winding checks and trims, rubber butt cap and a custom G-Urushi Abalone shell wrap. A CKW wrap up front this thing is styling and ready to slay some calicos, sandies, and spotties.

Built on a satin black finish 100% graphite blank and rated 15-30lbs, Fast Action, 7'-6" length and has tons of backbone to pull fish from cover! you will not be disappointed, I guarantee it. Come check it out if your interested. I'll be available this weekend if someone wants to meet up and take it.

Price is $260 best way to contact is Text 562-277-fifty-fifty if your interested.

Do u know who manufactured the blank?

Thanks for posting this up for me LOLLY.

DarkShadow: Not really sure, but I'll tell you this, I got it from Phenix. It's a nice blank.

You might want to state something better than "I picked it up at Phenix"...I've picked up many 5-10 dollar blanks in their "barrels". Not saying the blank is of poor quality, but 260? w/out a name backing the blank...

Don