Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: I still have Corona's Biggest Catch !

Default I still have Corona's Biggest Catch !

It was 103 lbs.......fishin for Catfish.....on that Sat morning....but hooked up with a Diamond-Back....darn thing almost pulled me out of the Boat....
    just plain Luck.....more then likely a catch of a life-time......That's why I fish Corona Lake..... I did the 24 hour deal on the 23 rd......the price was (Wright).....Hooked up with Big Daddy......and he out fished me again....ya got to watch that Dude !...a fairly dangerous man.....when fishin for Catfish......Just a sayin !!

Yes I guess you could say I like Corona Lake...........Hell it's the Home of the Super Fish !!.....

p.s......next time your at Corona.....ask J.D. ......Who's Got the Biggest Fish out of Corona Lake.......and he will tell ya.....it's that Damm Bullog out of Corona Hills, California.....103 Pounds !

see ya on the Water.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	931422_520136464691006_732608434_n.jpg 
Views:	447 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	41013   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	800_00571945.jpg 
Views:	457 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	41014   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5294_1201830770712_1376871156_570387_856043_n.jpg 
Views:	410 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	41015  

Quote Originally Posted by BULLDOGBOOGERS View Post
    It was 103 lbs.......fishin for Catfish.....on that Sat morning....but hooked up with a Diamond-Back....darn thing almost pulled me out of the Boat....
    just plain Luck.....more then likely a catch of a life-time......That's why I fish Corona Lake..... I did the 24 hour deal on the 23 rd......the price was (Wright).....Hooked up with Big Daddy......and he out fished me again....ya got to watch that Dude !...a fairly dangerous man.....when fishin for Catfish......Just a sayin !!

Yes I guess you could say I like Corona Lake...........Hell it's the Home of the Super Fish !!.....

p.s......next time your at Corona.....ask J.D. ......Who's Got the Biggest Fish out of Corona Lake.......and he will tell ya.....it's that Damm Bullog out of Corona Hills, California.....103 Pounds !

see ya on the Water.....
    Is this a report? I get it. You are amazing. But how about what you used and any tips/ advice for the people on this forum?

^^lol

+1

*shakka*

Ohh yeah that's for sure.... I remember talking to you about 3 to 4 years ago and you gave me all the gory details. Congrats on that catch of a lifetime!

Come join Team 57 next month at Corona Lake. We're having an all night fishing tournament and meet-&-greet. Check the Fishing Renderzvous section here on FNN for more details and to sign-up! Hope you can make it.... see you there!

TS

Good job big daddy.. And that's cool

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    Is this a report? I get it. You are amazing. But how about what you used and any tips/ advice for the people on this forum?
    TIPS......YOU WANT TIPS...that's a good one ! o.k. I will do the best I can ! for the big sturgeons...fish mid-lake....right underneath about 4 aluminum boats that are tied up out in the water....now these boats have been tied out in that exact spot for long as I can remember. My bait of choice is chicken liver on a size 5 circle hook. (fly-line your bait) the chicken liver should be marinated overnight in garlic power......don't use garlic salt.......use the powder !

and good luck !!.......and one more thing.......don't tell anybody about our secret spot !......underneath the aluminum boats.....in the shade.