Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Late Report: 5/20/2013 Sharking in the Surf: Bolsa Chica

Very nice Leo. Congrats to your PB. Could you take my kids to go fishing??

Hey man! its me Andrew :D

Quote Originally Posted by blackwater View Post
    That is a beast of a Leopard Shark, awesome job. Funny when all the kids ran out of the water, hahaha
    Thank you very much anh Phuong. Yeah it was funny after they knew that it doesn't bite. I think they pooped in their pants at first sight LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbones View Post
    nice leo, deff one of the bigger units, congrats..
    Thank you bro.

Quote Originally Posted by bachiboy View Post
    Dude, that's a beast! Great job on a stellar catch. Those leos have some awesome colors and patterns. Way to go on the release too! I think it was even more epic that you started by getting those kids on fish. Nothing beats that feeling like helping out the youngsters and seeing them having a good time out there.

Congrats!!!
    Don
    Thank you Don. They are beautiful creatures aren't they. It was always awesome to teach someone how to fish and they catch fish the first time they try. I think I enjoyed it more than catching fish myself. Nothing more nervous to me when taking someone who never fished before fishing, I'm always worry that we doesn't catch anything and they never comeback to try the second time :)

Quote Originally Posted by murrieta angler View Post
    Sweeet Leo Dylan!!!
    I really enjoyed the report, the kids part always cracks me up. I just picture them in my mind, to go along with your story..
    Great Job,
    Robert
    <><
    Thanks Robert. It's nothing compare to the striper you caught in the surf. :D. You gave me & the youngster a new goal & target :) LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    That is a beautiful trophy Leopard Dylan, nice job getting it on the sand.
    Nothing like a successful day on the beach with the family.
    Hope to see all of you at HG5.
    Thank you Arthur. It was a great day indeed. And now we had a couple more future anglers in the family :D.
    I will definitely try to bring whomever interested to HG5 and sure they'll enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by koifish View Post
    Very nice Leo. Congrats to your PB. Could you take my kids to go fishing??
    Thank Mr. Koi. Sure, anytime. Only thing, you have to take them down to O.C. as I'm not doing the 3 hrs roundtrip hahaha. But I'm sure your kids want to go with their dad since he's the better fisherman than me. :D

Quote Originally Posted by craz_yPANDA View Post
    Hey man! its me Andrew :D

Andrewwwww ... Thanks for helping me land my PB fish. And good job on catching the short hali and teaching the younger ones how to fish.
    How was your reel? I think you got sand in it rite?

Awesome man! That Leo is beautiful! But the part of your report I like best is you & your wife get'n all your nieces & nephews out there, fish'n & have'n fun @ the beach!

Thanks 4 share'n!

Homefish

Send'n u a P.M.

Quote Originally Posted by VietReefer View Post
    Andrewwwww ... Thanks for helping me land my PB fish. And good job on catching the short hali and teaching the younger ones how to fish.
    How was your reel? I think you got sand in it rite?
    yeah.. I got a lot of sand in it. Idk how to take it apart. -_-

That thing's huge My pb leo was 54" and I remember the relentless power it packed, but your fish just looks so much thicker!
    Congratulations on landing your PB. A great way to end a nice day on the beach with the family
    Was the leo hooked in the mouth?
    Thanks for the report!

-Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by dlmoo312 View Post
    That thing's huge My pb leo was 54" and I remember the relentless power it packed, but your fish just looks so much thicker!
    Congratulations on landing your PB. A great way to end a nice day on the beach with the family
    Was the leo hooked in the mouth?
    Thanks for the report!

-Daniel
    Yes it was.

Unreal. That had to have felt awesome to ignite the fever in the youngins. Congrats on the unreal socal surf catch!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12