Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New to this forum

Lol, welcome to FNN Fishin4runner...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Man, I think he might have left after seeing those fireworks! Might be a new record for shortest lived membership. Ha!

Why? I'm "not worth that much trouble" LOL! Be careful at the spot. I wish instead of giving me the key to the city, Harvey would have given me the key to the aqueduct.

Risso, By the sounds of it and what the guy posted before, he knows what's up. You seem to know what's up too. Colors, lures etc. Nothing is written in stone. The big picture is always well, bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    hahaha, this is nothing.. try DeZert Rangers.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Risso View Post
    Man, I think he might have left after seeing those fireworks! Might be a new record for shortest lived membership. Ha!
    hahaha x2 .... and I was away..dang

Quote Originally Posted by AqueDuck View Post
    Why? I'm "not worth that much trouble" LOL! Be careful at the spot. I wish instead of giving me the key to the city, Harvey would have given me the key to the aqueduct.
    Look Duck, you speak with experience but also come off a little rude, not sure why you think its so important to give your "opinion", but a report would be nice too.

New to the boards so excuse the ignorance. But is it wrong to ask for help, guidance or good spots? If so I f ed up from the getgo? I thought the only stupid question was the one you're to affraid to ask? Just so I can figure this s hit out?

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Risso View Post
    I think this S**t is funny as hell LMFAO. What did I start? All I did was say hello and give a skunk report wow is all I can say. But back to the topic that started this plastics vs. hard baits, in my
    opinion I like the LC's and KPN's at night. I only switch to the flukes when they fail to entice a bite or I get tired of cleaning the moss every cast. Like the old saying goes if it is not working change it up and experiment.
    Last edited by Fishin4runner; 05-23-2013 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AqueDuck View Post
    Harvey can give you the key and permission to fish in illegal spots like your avatar portrays but that won't stop fish n game from giving you ticket (Just my 2 cents worth).
    Last edited by Fishin4runner; 05-23-2013 at 10:54 PM.

Hey glad you're still here! Whew!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelk View Post
    New to the boards so excuse the ignorance. But is it wrong to ask for help, guidance or good spots? If so I f ed up from the getgo? I thought the only stupid question was the one you're to affraid to ask? Just so I can figure this s hit out?

Michael
    Not at all, Mike. You're good.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast