Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: S.W.A.T. STRIPES of the RIGHT kind 5/22/13

Too cool Roberto!!! Think this is gonna be your year to shine! That is a hell of a catch you made. Liked your portrayal of the adventure. Seems we all need to persevere through the salad, and junk, and good things seem to come. WON posted my WSB as 30+ pounds, and I'm making apologies left and right today lol. hope i can follow this up with something else good!

Mikey

Robert, WAY TO GO!

It's a Geezer throw down woo hoo. Congratulations on a fantastic catch. Just not to sure I could of released it.

WWO

WOW!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Now that's SWAT SLAYAGE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CONGRATS!

TRAIL BLAZER

Holy Cow Robert !!!

Robert,

I couldn't have been any happier when I got the text from the Commander about your first surf striper!

I have been looking at the surf reports and trying to decide when and where to hit the surf and just wasn't getting any positive feelings about the chances of doing any good. Then, the text comes and I hear it was you who took to the beach with the right attitude and the "Old Age and Treachery" mixed with "Patience and Perserverance" beat all the odds for you...............Great Job!

Congratulations Roberto!

Nice surf striper! It almost has surf perch lips instead of a striper lips. I'm used to seeing stripers with a little longer bottom lip. The unusual lips just stood out to me. Congrats on a great, rare catch!

Holy Crap!! Sweeet catch! Congratz on a beautiful and amazing catch, especially from the surf!

You should bring your luck to striperfest!!!!

All stripers must die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

wow. that is all

Good Hunting

Awesome Brother,

A striper out of the surf and a 34" long fat boy, that is the way to put the hammer on the youngster!(ha ha ha) well done Roberto Congrats, great report.

Ramiro

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast