Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Skunked in Bako

Default Skunked in Bako

Got out after work today for a couple hours and got skunked bad. No strikes no nothing. Not much flow, windy, moss not too bad.

damn, was thinkin of headin out their 2mro...things can still change.. thanks for report skunk regardless...

Don't know how you guys are getting skunked almost every day , I've being catching 2 to 3 stripers a day and all of them keepers til I wake up from my daily nightmares LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbones View Post
    damn, was thinkin of headin out their 2mro...things can still change.. thanks for report skunk regardless...
    Hope you went out cause you're right, it changes from day to day and from area to area. And I only fished one area although I worked about a 1/2 mile section.

Try shade dave

Ive been out 6 out of 7 days this week.Everyday ive caught between 4-6 stripers only fishing 2-3 hours.No keepers they all ranged 14-17.5 inches.