Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Looking for a new tube

Default Looking for a new tube

I currently have this caddis pontoon which I've used for years but I just don't care for it. I'm 6-2 200lbs and I'm looking for something that is comfortable and easy to inflate. I usually fish castaic lagoon, so can you guys recommend some good float tubes in the $150-200 range? I've noticed the name Cumberland has come up, anything else?

The cumberland is a very good tube around that price range!

Question for you, what is that you don't like about the tube you have now? I have the same tube, I won it in a raffle and haven't had a chance to use it yet. I was just wondering what your dislikes were about it.

The Nav type Caddis tubes are great if you don't mind sitting lower in the water, also if you have to reinflate everytime you go out they can be a hassle, they are not setup friendly.

As always I'll mention the ODC420 and the FC4 vboats, you can't go wrong with either of these and you should be able to find a sale for them in the price range that was mentioned, Cumberland is a good bet also.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    The Nav type Caddis tubes are great if you don't mind sitting lower in the water, also if you have to reinflate everytime you go out they can be a hassle, they are not setup friendly.

As always I'll mention the ODC420 and the FC4 vboats, you can't go wrong with either of these and you should be able to find a sale for them in the price range that was mentioned, Cumberland is a good bet also.
    pretty much everything he said, they're just a pain to inflate properly and they tend to lose it's air quite a bit if I inflate the tube the night before.

I got a BRAND NEW IN BOX NEVER OPENED Fish cat 4 and 2 pairs of Force Fins ready to go.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...ce-Fins-Medium