Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Corona 05-11 Report-It's that time of year boys!

Default Corona 05-11 Report-It's that time of year boys!

Trout season is finally over and my favorite fishing time is here....CATFISH SEASON.

Went out to Corona for some kitty action. Fished from 6-9 AM. Got too hot so left early. Caught 4 cats between 6-730. Then nothing from 0730-9 so left.

I love how these cats fight. Nothing close to a trout. They pull and pull and make runs to the weeds.

I only fish 6-8 pound test so the fights are great. Got some action on my new Go-Pro. Ill try to make my first video soon. Gave two of my cats to the workers. Kept 2.

All cats caught on flyline mackeral. Two 5 pounders and a 3 and a 2. Here's some pics.

Last edited by Surfnsnowboard3; 05-14-2013 at 07:15 PM.

What up surf? Good job on the kitties. Sounds like u were at that sweet spot again. Still got my tube but upgraded to a PA12. Let me know when u wanna tube again!

Ill let you know for sure. It was a great time out there. Only 3 float tubers on the water and a few boats. On a Saturday! I was the only one at my spot.

Nice cats what area of the Lake were you fishing?

East and south