Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: S.W.A.T. Rendezvous with the Commander

Quote Originally Posted by bloox8 View Post
    Congrats on beaching your first wsb on top of your other new species! AND thanks for keeping us in the game!

You've been going crazy on your To-Catch List this year, with still over half a year left. What else is left on that list... just a yellowtail???
    Keep it up man. We need all the points we can get at this stage of the challenge. I finally get back to fishing starting tomorrow, so hopefully I get to contribute to the team. Go Youngins! LETS DO THIS!

Anywho, very nice report. I'll see you tomorrow

Thien
    Thanks man Just need to get my first legal wsb from the surf now! and of course my first yellowtail and wsb from a boat would be great too

Quote Originally Posted by skunked4life View Post
    As of today 5/15, the point standings are as follows:
    Team Veterans - 80 points
    Team Rookies - 45 points

Only 2 weeks to go...Glass half empty, glass half full...we say half full. Team rookie, if you see this, I WILL DO MY PART before this thing is over in May...if it is the last thing I do on this earth this May...Remember, the Emperor gets dethroned at the end of Return of the Jedi. Yes it takes 6 movies to do so, but it happens!
    You've already made a huge contribution with your recent legal now go get another one!

Quote Originally Posted by blackwater View Post
    You out fished the Commander??? Go buy yourself a lottery ticket.
    Nice session and way to earn some desperately needed points for the young guns.
    I don't know if I outfished the commander on this outing.. he did catch more fish then me and more species.. but then again I did get a couple wsb.. I guess we can call this one a tie

Quote Originally Posted by Badbeat View Post
    Let me step on your line, that cracks me up.
    Nice job getting a couple of short white sea bass, now go get a legal one, you guys need the points.
    Thanks Binh! I'll be trying my best to get that legal

Quote Originally Posted by Homefish View Post
    Good job there boys! Thanks 4 the report!
    Thanks Homefish!

Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    Yeah Daniel....Sorry for missing this little adventure bro. My mind has been on other matters in life but I just had to say.......Absolute Slayage there bro in a spot that takes some serious dedication to even attempt to fish.
    Love the pics and also the adventure .
    Good to see that Arthur found someone to pick on except me! He sure is mischievious sometimes and sometimes just evil....LOL
    Scared me so bad one time he thought he was going to have to give me CPR.....

Hope we see some nice big legal WSB this year...it's that time!

See ya on the sand soon...be safe!
    No worries Mike! Been missing you on the forums lately.. hope you're still getting some time to hit the surf every now and then. Congrats on the recent toad calico I've heard some of the stories of the pranks you guys pull on each other.. pretty hilarious lol Hope to see you out there soon!

I wish I could get my hands on one of those Wingnut's special LC's.
    Cool looking White Sea Bass, those stripes are awesome.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123