Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Name is Genaro and I am a Lurker!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MustHuntAndFish View Post
    Cutbait... What's with the SUBTLE HINTS?

After reading your post 3 or 4 times I was able to read between the lines and realize that you want more of these...
    Attachment 40705

and less of these...
    Attachment 40706

Stop beating around the bush and just come out and say whats on your mind next time!

I'll work on the Avatar.
    Fair enough...

Your current avatar gives the impression your soft and like Chick fliks.

Change it!

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Fair enough...

Your current avatar gives the impression your soft and like Chick fliks.

Change it!
    OK... Avatar changed.

Thanks for the advice and helping out the New Guy. I gotta say though... Some of the comments you have put on this site give the impression that you LOVE Chick Flicks.

Originally Posted by cutbait
    i love you trailblazer
    I mean... I'm half way expecting you to suprise him at Striperfest(in true chick flick fashion) with a Flash Mob or something of the sort to express the way you feel about him!

Just Sayin!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcor View Post
    Haha!!!!

Hardcore... If a Flash Mob was to break out at Striperfest... I'm sure you would be right there to catch it all on video. LMAO!!!

If me and cutbait lived in a southern state they,d string us up for being ,,,,,FREAKS!,,lol

This year the bako boys will be the 1st 2 time hvy stringer champions,And we wont need to weigh the biggest striper with the rest of,m to put us over the top,,,,,,,,,we,l weigh that one separately for that trophie!

JUST SAYING

That's going to b hard to do since I plan on a repeat of last year. Lol. I'm not going down with out an all out fight to the last min.

ya,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but look what I used mine for,,,,,,,,,,

all yours did was set there

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    If me and cutbait lived in a southern state they,d string us up for being ,,,,,FREAKS!,,lol

This year the bako boys will be the 1st 2 time hvy stringer champions,And we wont need to weigh the biggest striper with the rest of,m to put us over the top,,,,,,,,,we,l weigh that one separately for that trophie!

JUST SAYING
    Last edited by Hardcor; 05-15-2013 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post

JUST SAYING
    Too funny T/B... I guess some people just wouldn't understand the Bako Bromance.

And I like the confidence... Callin your shot on gettin the trophies back but DK doesn't seem to amused. Haha!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast