Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Name is Genaro and I am a Lurker!!!!

Default My Name is Genaro and I am a Lurker!!!!

Admission is the first step to recovery... Right?

Well... I joined this site a couple years ago with good intentions.... Even posted a few reports but I haven't fished as much as I'd like to the last couple years. Most of my fishing has been at Pine Flat near Fresno because I grew up in the area (dinuba) and all my family still lives there.

Anyways... Back to my lurking ways. I do admit that the few times that I have hit the Mid or Castaic, I have used intel that I gathered from reports by T.O., the BakoBoys and others. But what I really have taken advantage of in all your reports that I feel guilty about is the Major ***** Talking Skills! I have become such a great ***** Talker through all I've learned here on FNN.... Thanks Guys!

Whew! Glad I got that off my chest. In all honesty... It's impossible to stay away from this site when you get great reports from a bunch of guys who really seem to like each other but love harassing one another and everybody is good at giving ***** and taking it. It's all in good fun and you really root for each other.

Well I plan on participating from now on and will post reports even if I don't get out as much as I'd like. I'm hoping to start by joining you all at Pyramid for Striper Fest. I hope to meet you all there as you seem like a good bunch of people.

Thanks for being here for my first step to rehabilitation!

Hope to see ya there.

The smack talk to me is more fun than the actual fishing most times

Better bring your A game, I plan on hitting double digits.

In total striper ever caught.

**** talking, AmIDoingItRight?

everybody is welcome to the striperfest,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    everybody is welcome to the striperfest,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,
    Even cutbait the Sardine sniffing carpboy !

Haha... Had no doubt that you guys would welcome another angler and another person to talk smack to!

I'm signed up for the event. Since I don't have the time to book a trip with T/O between now and then to gain some Striper Skills... I'll just follow along here and sharpen my smack talkin skills. Hardcore... You take to a whole other level.

Can't wait to get on the water with you all and really can't wait to hang out before, during and after!

Cant wait to meet ya both there,,,,,,,,,,see ya

I tell ya what Genaro.

We need to work on that avatar.

This is your one break.

Green fish don't get much respect among these guys.

Let's work on the silver striped ones

You got that right. That goes for coefficient13

Cutbait... What's with the SUBTLE HINTS?

After reading your post 3 or 4 times I was able to read between the lines and realize that you want more of these...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GetAttachment.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	40705

and less of these...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bass.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	40706

Stop beating around the bush and just come out and say whats on your mind next time!

I'll work on the Avatar.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast