Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nor Cal beaches are heating up!

NICE catch Mikey!!! Congrats on the first legal WSB of the year and way to make us Rookies look bad.. Great story and good karma on sharing the wealth. Thanks for the report!

-Peter

Hey Mikey, always great to see your report. That ghost took it real deep, thankfully it was a legal and ready for sashimi.
    Good luck to your fishing and Asian GF..ahahah..
    Albert (jinbow)

I was feeling pretty good with my juvies and then I get a text from Arthur informing me about your legal
    Congratulations on the beautiful fish Mikey! I'm a huge fan of sushi and the sashimi sounds delicious
    Glad to see things heating up in the north I know you guys have been waiting patiently.
    Thanks for the report!

-Daniel

Sweet fish Mike!! Congrats and way to go with the additional points for us old folks!

PS, My wife's name is Noriko too, and we like WSB sashimi too!!! Just say'n... There's always a hot pot of rice and an open invitation whenever you invite your next WSB to dinner!!

Well done Mikey!

That ghost was well deserved for walking that many miles
    I am sure you got a pretty good workout, especially while carrying a fatty like that.
    Thanks for the report.

Thien

BTW Mikey...
    How come we never got a report about the 5lb. striper you got outta the surf a couple weeks ago? At least that was what WON said in their SURF REPORT section. They called you out by name. You're catching fish you don't even know you caught...now that's some serious Jedi stuff right there, Master Yoda!

Quote Originally Posted by bbqsushi View Post
    PS, My wife's name is Noriko too, and we like WSB sashimi too!!! Just say'n... There's always a hot pot of rice and an open invitation whenever you invite your next WSB to dinner!!
    Pathetic bit of panhandling. Go catch your own WSB! Then Kris, Ethan and I can come over your house to eat it!
    Last edited by bachiboy; 05-16-2013 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bachiboy View Post
    BTW Mikey...
    How come we never got a report about the 5lb. striper you got outta the surf a couple weeks ago? At least that was what WON said in their SURF REPORT section. They called you out by name. You're catching fish you don't even know you caught...now that's some serious Jedi stuff right there, Master Yoda!

Pathetic bit of panhandling. Go catch your own WSB! Then Kris, Ethan and I can come over your house to eat it!
    I share reports with David Bacon in the Hook Line and sinker tackle store, and he writes articles for WON news. I had a talk with him regarding this, and asked to be considered as "anonymous" from here on out, to prevent these from further happening. I am interacting with many of the Nocal community in regards to "whats biting" here. And as for the seabass dinners, you may need to attend "HG5" to sample some of my epicurian delights.

Quote Originally Posted by exfactor View Post
    I share reports with David Bacon in the Hook Line and sinker tackle store, and he writes articles for WON news. I had a talk with him regarding this, and asked to be considered as "anonymous" from here on out, to prevent these from further happening. I am interacting with many of the Nocal community in regards to "whats biting" here. And as for the seabass dinners, you may need to attend "HG5" to sample some of my epicurian delights.
    epicurian delights.

Oh Brother. Mikey your gonna be eating at our house a bit more this summer.

Noriko can throw down some great chow, but give her more than a a 30 minutes notice and you'll want to move in...

I hope the summer run works out as well as last year.

WWO

Congrats on putting the first legal WSB on the SWAT leaderboard Mikey.
    15 points, wow!

Beautiful white sea bass Yoda. When Arthur was telling me about it, I said good for Mikey!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast