Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Littlerock Creek

Quote Originally Posted by cee hubb View Post
    Just didn't sound right, take it how you want but even if they were from mars they have the right to fish. And I will be trash for pointing out something like this. Just not racist trash. With that said try reading that from a minorities point of view. Oh you can't, can you?
    Maybe not right now,,,

But...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo5.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	40829  

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2532985/posts

Either does the free republic.

I could go on and on with links.

As OG poster described I pictured a family of Mexicans as did everyone.

Now question is? does that make us racist for the thought linking the description or the description itself.

Facts are facts. Mexicans have a label of trashing the wilderness as Asians with the bucket brigade, whites and meth and I could go on and on. But gonna stop before a minority group labels me as racist for not being afraid to talk about labels

Whether its true or not the label is there.

Just didn't sound right, take it how you want but even if they were from mars they have the right to fish. And I will be trash for pointing out something like this. Just not racist trash. With that said try reading that from a minorities point of view. Oh you can't, can you?
    wow, and at what point did anyone say that those people don't have a right to fish? That was never stated. and for your information...i am reading this from a "minorities" point of view since whites are technically now the minority compared to hispanics in california...do your homework LOL

nobody ever said anything about hate. Wrong word when quoting something get the quote right.
    But I am a different kind of trash, but you won't see me saying stupid things like this. Go up to the Bay Area and say something like that and I bet you won't make it back to the car, I would be trash pulling Mexicans off of you.
    the bay area??? pulling mexicans off me??? LOL thats classy....way to represent, lol. you're really winning me over...

I take it you don't like Mexicans.
    Never said that. I was describing a scenario that I've witnessed myself in nearby areas, several times unfortunately. Whether you think I don't like Mexicans or not is up to you. I don't really care what a sensitive ignorant person that jumps to conclusions thinks. As long as I know I'm not a racist that's all that matters.

Looks like several others already made my point before I could post so I won't say anymore on the subject.

the fact that none of can see how someone could be offended by this statement is ignorant. No matter what race it was there are other politically correct whys of stating it. If you don't get that I think the reason why is clear.

I think, that's exactly what he was trying to say. I think it's called racism. Sad to see it, on this site.

Maybe, you should think, before you open your mouth. The ignorance is yours to shoulder

I can see exactly how the uber sensitive were offended.I wouldn't have said it

As I provided links, his comments do have merit however

Ignoring facts of what he said on your part is reverse racism, no?

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    I can see exactly how the uber sensitive were offended.I wouldn't have said it

As I provided links, his comments do have merit however

Ignoring facts of what he said on your part is reverse racism, no?
    Reverse racism, hardly. This should not be an issue of race. It should be an issue of people who do not respect the outdoors and what it means to be a true outdoors man. Your boy, David Duke,a.k.a. Droozy, was the one who made it a race issue,when he made his Tapatio and Carne Asada comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastavyb View Post
    Reverse racism, hardly. This should not be an issue of race. It should be an issue of people who do not respect the outdoors and what it means to be a true outdoors man. Your boy, David Duke,a.k.a. Droozy, was the one who made it a race issue,when he made his Tapatio and Carne Asada comments.
    Are you kidding me ?

I love carne asada. There's a bottle of Tapatio In my fridge right now, with another bottle in my pantry as a back up...

Are you telling me that I need to throw away my Tapatio & stop eating carne asada because I don't belong to a certain race?

Maybe the issue isn't so much the color, but rather the thickness of your skin.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast