Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Littlerock Creek

Sure sounds like it
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    That's not what he was trying to get at. At least I don't think he was.

could have just said trash, but he kinda pointed out certain things
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    That's not what he was trying to get at. At least I don't think he was.

he meant trash or trashy people, take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by cee hubb View Post
    I take it you don't like Mexicans.
    whether he meant it that way or not...lets not kid ourselves act like that's not a pretty common scenario for littlerock dam/creek....lol

Quote Originally Posted by chico View Post
    he meant trash or trashy people, take your pick.
    I think racial stereo typical people are a whole different kind of trash. This is a public forum, keep that type of comment to yourself

Quote Originally Posted by cee hubb View Post
    I think racial stereo typical people are a whole different kind of trash. This is a public forum, keep that type of comment to yourself
    i get what you're saying about racial stereotypes...however i dont really see that applying to this situation. he simply pointed out something that anyone can witness on a hot summer weekend...or you can just walk the shoreline and pick up the used baby diapers floating next to empty cases of tecate. these items can all be found there i assure you. there is nothing wrong with pointing out what u observe on any given day there. with that being said.....he could have also stated something like....

Quote Originally Posted by droozy View Post
    I'd hate to see that place trashed by families of 4 grilling hotdogs and throwing their bud light cans and containers of copenhagen everywhere
    i doubt you'd see someone pop up saying "you must hate white people".......i think people who are over-racially sensitive are also a whole different kind of trash...

Quote Originally Posted by ZipperWurm View Post
    i get what you're saying about racial stereotypes...however i dont really see that applying to this situation. he simply pointed out something that anyone can witness on a hot summer weekend...or you can just walk the shoreline and pick up the used baby diapers floating next to empty cases of tecate. these items can all be found there i assure you. there is nothing wrong with pointing out what u observe on any given day there. with that being said.....he could have also stated something like....

i doubt you'd see someone pop up saying "you must hate white people".......i think people who are over-racially sensitive are also a whole different kind of trash...

Just didn't sound right, take it how you want but even if they were from mars they have the right to fish. And I will be trash for pointing out something like this. Just not racist trash. With that said try reading that from a minorities point of view. Oh you can't, can you?

nobody ever said anything about hate. Wrong word when quoting something get the quote right.
    But I am a different kind of trash, but you won't see me saying stupid things like this. Go up to the Bay Area and say something like that and I bet you won't make it back to the car, I would be trash pulling Mexicans off of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperWurm View Post

http://www.nyu.edu/classes/keefer/Ev...gy/oakesr.html

NYU apparently doesn't like Mexicans either

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast