Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 5/13/13 Venice

Default 5/13/13 Venice

Hit the sand around 0600 for some beaning & perchingwith the birthday boy as it being his day it was right for him to draw first blood.with this big girl& he caught anither smaller perch not pic worthy ....now to me I caught a skate & thisa very nice lady took my pic ....she looked like someone out of a old film ...no other players so we left ...we also ran into ( pat ) sirblahblah he was so kind to share some crabies .....he's such a nice young man .....hope he got his hali

That is a kind gesture "letting" the birthday boy draw first blood. Nice report with beautiful pictures!

I'm liking that bend in the flyrod. Looks like a lot of fun for beans and perch
    And nice sngf to beat the skunk
    Thanks for sharing

-Daniel

Nice pig on the whippin stick your friend got there. Good looking SNGF you've got there too...always a nice fight on light gear.

Thanks for sharing!
    Don

Smile

Looks like a beautiful day out there... and catching fish too, can't beat that.