Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lake Gregory, Arrowhead Lake, Arrowbear Lake, Big Bear Lake

Quote Originally Posted by chindofoo View Post
    This makes me want to buy property at Arrowhead lake just so I can fish there. Almost zero fishing pressure in a nice sized lake with huge trophy trout right in the heart of Socal? This is too good to be true. Anyone live in Arrowhead lake? I'll pay them 10 whopping dollars a day to fish there and launch my yak.
    my friend sent me pic last year when he was able to fish arrowhead. he got a nice size smallie and nice largemouth bass out of there. I still have the pic on my phone I could post them if you want to see the bass he got from there.

This makes me want to buy property at Arrowhead lake just so I can fish there. Almost zero fishing pressure in a nice sized lake with huge trophy trout right in the heart of Socal? This is too good to be true. Anyone live in Arrowhead lake? I'll pay them 10 whopping dollars a day to fish there and launch my yak.
    10 bucks, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Maybe I can set it up like SARL and Corona. I will buy property on the lake and charge $15 to fish for a limit of 5 whatevers and charge 10 for parking. Any takers???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12