Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S.W.A.T. 6 hours, 6 fish.

My oh my, well done brother.......wholly molley.....a double hat trick, what next? "look Ma, no hands"

WTG Robert.........

Robert, I just love it when the girls decide to go shopping!

Great job out there Robert and it's always good to see the points count keep going up for the "Old Guys"! I was down in your neck of the woods Thursday but couldn't seal the deal with any points worthy fish. I'll head back out that way and give you a shout.

Keep up the good work Robert!

Hey Robert,

Nice mixed bag there and way to stack up some points for the old guys!!! Ghosts, legal or not, still mean points for us and is always a nice bonus from the surf. I'm sure that legal is coming soon! Glad to hear this session didn't come with any "mishaps".

Congrats on the legal flattie and hope to get out there with you again at some point!
    Don

Is there a time limit for how much we can fish in this challenge????
    Jk jk! Good work out there! Makes me excited seeing more and more wsb post every week. Keep it up
    Btw, there is still the second half of the game left

Thien

That's a busy session right there Robert, nice.
    I predict a big legal white sea bass in your report very soon.

Glad to see you got your legal halibut and a wsb to boot! They don't call you the "wsb whisperer" for nothing
    Congrats on the multi-species day! Just a matter of time till you get that legal..
    Thanks for the report!

-Daniel

Points, points, points, we need points! This contest is getting too close for comfort Robert.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12