Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S.W.A.T. 6 hours, 6 fish.

Default S.W.A.T. 6 hours, 6 fish.

Short and Sweet.
    Sheila decided to go shopping this afternoon, so I booked it down to the beach.
    Arrived at 12:30, left at 6:30.
    Conditions were almost perfect…too much salad, but there were some holes to be had.
    First hour, first fish,

2nd hour, 2nd fish,

3rd hour, 3rd fish,

Legal @ 22 ½”.

4th hour, 4th fish,

Caught another small halibut for the 5th hour.

Last hour, it was one of those weird moments in time. The wind stopped, no waves, no swell, super quiet, and I just knew,

I was hoping it was a legal, but only taped out at 22 ½”.

It’s always nice when you have a decent day in the surf, when you weren’t planning on hitting the beach in the first place.

Take care,
    Robert
    <><

Nice variety Robert. 6 hours for 6 fish is a pretty good ratio considering you caught some nice fish including a legal halibut. Don't forget to take your Centrum and replenish those vitamins. All the old guys got some energy to keep fishing hard.. Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong! Congrats on the catches and don't mind me when I decide to poach next to you..

-Peter
    Last edited by PTN; 05-12-2013 at 02:08 AM.

Way to go Robert! I have very few words at this point! What an impressive variety! Guess where I am headed this weekend? Hope to see you there!

Ken
    Last edited by skunked4life; 05-13-2013 at 12:19 PM.

WOWEEE!!!! What a DAY Robert. Congrats on the multiple species - I like the last three!! Too bad that ghost wasn't a tad taller. GREAT session brother!!! WTG!

Man. That is quite a multi-species day you had there Robert. WTG!

Nice session Robert. Looks like you got a good variety of fish on your outing. I've been thinking about hitting your neck of the woods on my next outing.

That's how the old guys roll right there kids.

Nice day Robert.

WWO

What a selection. No baby dolphin ?
    I see your still using that WSB attractant.
    DR

That session worked very good for you. A great mix of fishes with a legal butt and a ghost.
    Ghost Masuta, how many have you caught this year?
    Thanks for the report Robert.

ALbert (jinbow)

Good job Robert. I have not had a chance to hit the surf yet this year. But the wife want to go and have her bday at my spotfin spot next month. So i will get my chance to fish the surf that time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast